Daddy's GIRLFRIEND 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"Ms. Kim your dad is here" Jennie's maid said she happily went down and then she see her dad "DADDY!" She shouted while running as she hug her dad "How are you sweetie?" Her dad asked "I'm doing good" She answered then pull away from the hug.

"Oh I like you to meet someone" Her dad said while he went out and then Jennie's eyes widened see a familiar girl 'Fuck, what is she doing here?', She asked herself.

"Jennie I like you to meet my girlfriend Kim Jisoo" Her dad said while Jisoo smiled at her sweetly "Nice meeting you Jennie" She said and hug her "Daddy..." She whisper at Jennie's ear then pull away like nothing happened.

"It's n-nice meeting you too" She answered and notice Jisoo smirk at her and looking at her seductively "I don't know you have a girlfriend dad" Jennie said glaring at Jisoo who shrugged it off without her dad noticing "I meet Jisoo a few days ago and she's really kind and beautiful and also she's the CEO of the brand you like and I thought it will be great because maybe you two can get closer easily" Her father explained while Jisoo smile at her.

Then her father's phone starts ringing "Excuse me ladies I'll just take this and Jennie be nice" Her father said to her while he walks away from them.

Jisoo smirk at Jennie who was still glaring at her "What are you doing here? And why are you my dad girlfriend?" Jennie asked her coldly while Jisoo went closer to her "I'm here because of you and also well hmm... your dad is really easy to seduce you know so I got him easily but the problem is.... " Jisoo wrap her arms around Jennie who just stand still.

"You are the one I want.... Daddy" Jisoo whisper the last word in her ear and bit Jennie's ear "And remember Jennie you promise me that you will comeback but you did not that's why I am here" Jisoo said pouting while she rub Jennie's nape smirking evilly to her.

"You really want daddy huh?" Jennie said seductively while she wrap her hands around Jisoo's waist then her other hand slap Jisoo's butt making her moaned softly "I badly want you inside of me daddy I been longing for you the pass few weeks" Jisoo said while Jennie smirk at her "Meet me in my room the gray one no worries I know daddy will be away for a week" Jennie whisper to her.

Jisoo nodded Jennie can't take it anymore so she pull her to a kiss but a rough one then she heard footsteps she quickly push Jisoo away as they fix themselves.

Jennie's father wrap his hand to Jisoo's waist "Honey, I will be away for a week but you will stay here with Jennie if that's okay?" He asked Jisoo who secretly glance at Jennie "Sure I don't have a problem with it and also maybe we will do something fun yeah" Jisoo said as Jennie's father nodded in agreement.

"Good, I have to go now Jennie take care of her okay?" Jisoo notice the little smirk in Jennie's lips without Jennie's father noticing it she bit her lips feeling hot even though Jennie was not doing anything.

"Sure Dad" Jennie said smiling sweetly at her father "Okay, honey feel at home okay?" Jennie's father said and kiss her lips "Yeah I will" She said putting a fake smile without him noticing.

Jennie walk upstairs in her room while Jisoo was still looking around but as soon as she heard the front door close she slowly walk upstairs and starts looking for Jennie's room, she easily found it because she see a only gray door in the end of the hallway she smirk to herself as she walk to the door swinging her hips.

She knock on the door "Come in!" She heard Jennie yelled she opened the door and close it she sees Jennie seating on the sofa in her room.

Jisoo walk to her looking in Jennie's eyes seductively she stop infront of her "Remove your clothes with your underwear and bra then sit in my bed" Jennie command Jisoo then starts to undress infront of her in a slow motion smirking.

When she fully naked she walk to the bed and sat down crossing her legs in a sexy way Jennie smirk and still not moving in her spot but her lower part was a bit pain and want to set free.

"How did you met my dad?" Jennie asked "Five days ago at a bar" Jisoo answered and move her hair in the side "Did you two fuck?" Jennie stood up walking infront of her she held her chin up their face was just a inch apart.

"Yes" Jisoo answered looking straight at Jennie's eyes "Did he satisfied you?" Jennie push Jisoo on the bed slowly and hover on top of her "No.. I fake an orgasm" Jisoo said honestly Jennie smirk "Who satisfied you baby?" Jennie said and kiss Jisoo's jaw down to her neck "You..... daddy~~~" Jisoo moaned softly Jennie's hand were roaming around Jisoo's sexy body.

"Did you call him daddy when you moaned?" Jennie asked while she suck Jisoo's nipples "No..." Jisoo was getting wetter than ever "That's good baby.... I'll fuck you good for your reward for being honest with daddy" Jennie said then captured Jisoo's heart shaped lips Jisoo groan in Jennie's mouth.

As the kiss getting more heat and the two are longing for each other Jennie then stood up removing her shirt infront of Jisoo who's watching her ever movements biting her lips then Jisoo eyes went to Jennie's lower part.

Jennie remove her short and boxer freeing her hard on Jisoo smiled at her and went to her sitting up infront as she carries Jennie's big dick in her hand making Jennie breath became heavy Jisoo starts to jerk her off and then she slowly put Jennie's dick in her mouth starts sucking it.

"I miss that mouth of yours ahhhh" Jennie moaned and held Jisoo's hair "Hmmm.. " Jisoo moaned sending vibration in Jennie's dick "Fuck... daddy's gonna cum... ahhh" Jisoo suck her faster making her  gagged "Ahhh!" Jennie came inside Jisoo's mouth who pull away and swallow her cum.

Jennie went to kiss Jisoo tasting herself as she command Jisoo to get on her knee and grab her dick she then slowly insert it inside Jisoo's pussy who moaned "Fuck, you're still fucking tight" Jennie said groaned then starts moving inside her while she slap Jisoo's ass.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh" Jisoo moaned louder while she looks at Jennie's eyes with her mouth hang open "Shit... " Jennie moaned and continue thrusting inside her "Faster.... ahhh... Daddy.... fuck me hard" Jisoo moaned Jennie obeyed and thrust harder inside her making the bed hit the wall.

"Shit I'm gonna cum" Jennie moaned "Me too daddy ahhhh...... cum inside me daddy ahhhh I want to feel your semen inside me ahhhh" Jisoo moaned and grip tight on the bed sheet feeling good "Yeah, hmm.... you a fucking slut... ahhhh" Jennie laugh evily while pull Jisoo's hair who groaned ans moaned at the same time.

"Shit, shit ahhhh!" Jennie thrust one last time then she came inside Jisoo who came too "Fuck... " Jennie mumbled and thrust slowly riding their high as she pull away and lay down next to Jisoo who was panting.

"That's was hot" Jisoo said making the two of them giggled and Jennie kiss her lips and smiled "Round two?" Jisoo said and Jennie smirked and nod "Why not?" Jennie said "But I want to be the top" Jisoo said and went on top of Jennie "Call me Mommy" Jisoo whisper in Jennie's ear as the two of them continue making love and switching positions.

----------------------------------

👅👅👄👄

----------------------------------