Husband Mistress

3RD PERSON POV

"Unnie, that's the woman right?" Jennie nodded and take a sip at her whiskey looking at woman "She's looking" Lisa said and Jennie put a flirty smiled on her face making the woman blush "I'll go to the bar" Lisa whisper when she see the woman walking to them Jennie nodded.

"Hi" The woman said "Hey" Jennie responded "Are you alone?" She asked Jennie shook her head "Not really but my friend went to the bar so now I'm alone" Jennie said and sip some whiskey she see the woman checking her out.

"Can I sit?" The woman asked "Yeah, sure" Jennie move a little to let her sit "What's your name beautiful?" Jennie ask and place a little smirk "Jisoo, Kim Jisoo" The woman named Jisoo said and extend her hand for a hand shake.

"Jennie, Kim Jennie" She accept the hand shake she felt a spark but she ignored it and pull away her hands "What? Jennie as in the famous surgeon?" Jisoo said in excitement and Jennie nodded "Yes, that's me one and only" Jennie said playfully.

"I didn't recognize you that fast" Jisoo said and Jennie put her hands on Jisoo thigh "It's okay it's a bit dark in here" Jennie said and drink her whiskey looking straight at Jisoo while Jisoo just stared at her she feel hot all of a sudden.

"Do you want to have fun.." Jennie whisper to Jisoo's ear "In bed?.." Jennie said then pull away with a smirk on her lips "I would love too" Jisoo agreed her eyes are now full of lust "Then come with me" Jennie said extend her hand to let Jisoo hold it as Jennie glance at Lisa who mouthed 'Tell me tomorrow', Jennie nodded.

Fast forward......

"Hmm...." Jisoo moaned in the kiss while Jennie push her at the wall roaming her hands on Jisoo's sexy body Jennie's lips went to Jisoo's jaw to her neck "P-please don't leave a h-hickey.... ahh" Jisoo said between her moans then Jennie pull away from her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jennie whisper to her while her hands on Jisoo's thigh moving up close to Jisoo's center who bite her lips "Yes, I have" Jisoo answered Jennie stop from what she was doing acting like she don't know Jisoo has a boyfriend.

"Let's stop this then" Jennie said and want to smirk when she see Jisoo eyes widened then pout "Please I really need you.... please mommy.. " Jisoo begged Jennie was a bit shock on what Jisoo just called her.

"We just met but you're calling me that.... but I like that begging for Mommy huh..." Jennie said and get closer to Jisoo again as she continue what she was doing earlier Jisoo was just moaning then Jennie signal Jisoo to wrap her legs on Jennie's waist.

Jennie opened the bedroom door of the hotel they check in Jennie suddenly throw Jisoo on the bed not to hard making Jisoo shock as she watch Jennie starts to unbutton her shirt while Jisoo just stare at her with lustful eyes.

Jennie didn't really remove her shirt she just unbutton it then starts to go on top of Jisoo as she starts touching Jennie's abs "You're so hot" Jisoo said making Jennie smirk "Hotter than your boyfriend?" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded.

(And you know what happened next, I leave the rest in your imagination😝😝)

Next morning......

Jennie woke up first as she look at her side to see Jisoo is still sleeping she slowly got up and went straight to the bathroom with her phone as she dialled a number.

"Bring me some clothes, I'll text you the hotel and the room".

Then she hung up and text her driver as she put her phone down and went to take a quick shower she recall what happened last night was the best sex she had it's been a while she feel good.

When she finish showering she grab a towel and dry herself then grab the hotel bathrobe as she exited the room and see Jisoo awake looking at her cellphone "Morning" She said drying her hair with a small towel Jisoo look up abd smiled.

"Morning Mrs. Kim" She said "Well that's not what you called me last night" Jennie said smirking Jisoo was speeckless and can feel a heat on her cheeks making Jennie giggled "I'm just kidding" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded still blushing "Just call me Jennie" She said and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"I called my driver to bring us some clothes" Jennie said to her she nodded "Why so quite?" Jennie asked smiled "I.. I'm just embarrassed..." Jisoo said "Why? You don't have to be...." Jennie said and went closer to Jisoo who don't move on her spot.

"I know that you are my boyfriend wife... "

-----------------------------

I'll update the part two later

-----------------------------