Heard (06)

3RD PERSON POV

"Chu, its been a month since you went in our house.... and you always not picking your phone and not answering any of my messages"Jennie said to Jisoo, she went to Jisoo's company to check on her "I want to be alone for sometimes Jennie and I'm busy working for something" Jisoo said cold tone and continue on doing her work.

"You should also go to your company Jen you have works there" Jennie sigh and rub her neck "Can we just have a day?" Jennie said and Jisoo stop on what she was doing and thinking is she serious about that and really care about her not going home.

"I can't Jen please I have lots of-" Jisoo was cut off when she heard her telephone is ringing she grab it and her secretary starts speaking "Mrs. Kim, Ms. Manoban is here", "She can come in".

Jisoo put down the telephone then they heard a knock-on the door "Come in!" Jisoo said "Jisoo Unnie" Jennie look at the woman who is wearing a formal attire like a lawyer she raised her brow then look at Jisoo who was smiling at Lisa.

"What brings you here Lili?" Jisoo asked 'Lili? Is that here name or Jisoo nickname it to her? It's not even cute', Jennie thought while glaring at Lisa who didn't even bother to greet her and went straight to Jisoo and hug her.

They are on their own world and not minding Jennie making her mad and blood boiled seeing how Jisoo smiled and let Lisa put her hand on her waist she cough to gained the two's attention which she succeed.

"Hmm... Lisa this is Jennie my-" Jisoo was cut off "Her WIFE" Jennie said and put a fake smiled "Oh she's the wife you are talking.... I'm attorney Lisa Manoban but just call me Lisa" She said and put a fake smile too as she stretch her hands for a shake hands but Jennie just look at it.

"I'm sorry I don't shake hands to people who I just met" Jennie said and Jisoo glared at her Lisa put down her hands and just chuckled "Well I don't know that the one I know is you have slept with people you met" Lisa mumbled but that not left Jennie and Jisoo to hear.

"What did you just say?" Jennie said her voice was a bit high "Lisa" Jisoo glared at her a little and nudged her "Nothing" Lisa chuckled at Jennie's face who is now red as a tomato in a minute she will explode "Nothing really? You are mumbling things about me that are not true!" Jennie shouted Lisa just look at her calmly and smirk.

"I'm sorry then if what I mumbled affects you" Lisa said and give her a fake smile "Jisoo, can you make her leave?" Jennie order her but Jisoo didn't do anything she look at Jisoo who is busy looking at the papers Lisa handed her.

"Jisoo!" Jennie said frustrated Lisa can't help but chuckled making Jennie glared at her "You saying something? Sorry I was focus on reading this" Jisoo said and gave her a small smile "I said can you make her leave? I want some alone time with you" Jennie said coldly Jisoo shook her head.

"I can't let her leave I have something important to talk about her" Jisoo coldly said "I suggested you are the one to leave" Jisoo said making Jennie raised her brow "Are you being serious right now?" Jennie was pissed so much "Yes, I'm dead serious" Jisoo said without any expression.

"Fine, fine then" Jennie then grab her bag and left with a bad mood Lisa clapped her hands when Jennie left making Jisoo sigh and sat down at her chair "I'm sorry for her attitude" Jisoo said calmly "No, its fine you don't have to apologize she should be the one apologizing" Lisa said making Jisoo smiled softly.

"Let's start talking so we can finish this up" Jisoo just nodded as they starts talking about the divorce their talk was not a bit serious because Lisa was joking around to make Jisoo happy that what Jisoo liked about Lisa for the pass days they always talk their bond became closer like they are a long lose friend.

-------------------------