Give Up (02)

HI EVERYONE! 👋😁

I'm really sorry for not updating to this book and the other two because I was so busy with online school, I have to finish my modules of all the subject that's why I'm pretty busy.

Oh and this story was the continuation of the GIVE UP story and this will have two more parts a thank you for the 10.6k reads I'm really greatful for your support thank you so so much and I love you all. 😘😘

------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

It's been 5 years Jisoo flew to Australia and 5 years since she last saw her, she was at her coffee shop that she build 3 years ago.

She was starting a new life but she can't forget her, she flew to Australia when the person she love was about to get married.

FLASHBACK 5 years ago....

A beautiful Sunday morning but not for Jisoo she still feel the scars on her heart, she cried every night but on the day light she hide her emotions so that her friends and family won't worry with her even though she's tired of hiding.

She was just laying at her bed staring at the ceiling while she play some sad songs and tears are falling.

'AFTER THE HEARTBREAK by Brielle Von Hugel'

It's the start of a new day
But it feels as though everything's ending
Still picking up pieces
From the broken love you gave to me

My earth feels like it's stopped turning
And my sun feels like it's stopped burning

Have you ever seen the sun after the heartbreak?
Frozen somewhere in time
Have you ever seen the stars after the word goodbye?

After the heartbreak

Footsteps are pounding
Like echoes when you came to wake me
Your shadows surrounds me
And swallows the colours of my dreams

The space in my bed reminds me that you're gone
Your voice in my head replays like a love song
And the screams and the lies, they tear me up inside
I'm left with an empty sky

          ( I like the nightcore more 😅)

She hug herself missing the warm that she was longing for she just wish that everything it's just a dream so she can't feel like this and she still feeling her warm.

She heard a knock on her door "Yeah?" She said without cracking her voice "Jisoo" She know that voice the voice that she like to hear again "Can I come in?" The person said Jisoo quickly compose herself wiping her tears, and she stop the song.

"Yeah, sure" She said and the door opened revealing the person that she use to love was again infront of her "I came here to see if your okay" She nodded "Yeah, I'm good Jennie you don't have to come here" Jisoo said but deep down she was crushing inside.

"I.. hmm... just want to give you this too" Jennie said and hand her an envelope Jisoo grab it and she opened it the moment she opened it she want to cry "I hope you show up" It's was a invitation for her marriage with Taehyung.

"It's okay if you do-" Jennie was cut off "Hmm.. Jennie I'm happy for you and I hope you a happy family but I have to go somewhere so... I hmm.. asking you to leave now" Jisoo said calmly trying and controlling herself to break down "Yeah, sure hmm.. bye" Jennie said quietly but before she exit she glance at Jisoo one last time who smiled at her but she's don't notice that it's a fake one.

Then she throw the envelope and thing in her around her room and the picture of the two of them she was hurt so bad now that Jennie was getting married but not with her, with a man.

She was more depress than ever the wedding was happening in two days but she don't have the strength to come to Jennie's wedding.

END OF FLASHBACK back to present....

Jisoo got up from her sit and went to the cashier to help her staff to serve the costumers then her phone starts to ring she look at the caller ID.

"Hello Lisa?", She said while she went to the coffee machine to make some coffee "Unnie, you can't believe this", She ask her staff to just do it and her staff just nodded she went back to the counter "And what is it?", "Jennie unnie got divorce from Taehyung 2 years ago" , "Wait, what 2 years ago? How did you know that?", "Yesterday Irene unnie visit us and she told us that Jennie and Taehyung got divorce and Jennie didn't tell one besides Irene", "What's the reason?", "Well Irene unnie didn't tell as because it's not her place to say it", "Okay, but how are you and Chaeyeong doing? And was my neice doing good?", "Yeah, we are fine unnie and Ryujin is good and she was doing good in school too", "Really? That's great", "Yeah", "I have to go now Lisa a costumer was here", "Okay, Bye unnie".

Jisoo hung up and put down her phone, she look up she was shock to see the person "Hi" The person shyly said "Jennie?" She said and Jennie nodded "What are you doing here?" She asked her "Can I tell you later? And I would like to order a Iced Americano" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded.

"Here's your card" Jisoo said handing her card but she felt something spark again that she felt when she was with her and same goes to Jennie but she hide it.

Jennie sat down and put down her bag at her side she look at Jisoo who was busy making coffee she smiled softly she stare at her for a few moments.

"Here's your Iced Americano" Jisoo said and gave her the coffee "Thank you" Jennie said and Jisoo bow down but before she can leave Jennie grab her wrist "I'll tell you now" Jisoo think for a second before she nodded and give the tray to her staff.

"So, hmm.. what are you doing here?" Jisoo started "I came here to fix something or more like to fix someone" Jisoo look at her confuse "I'll like to fix what I have done wrong decision 5 years ago to a person that love me the most" Jennie said looking straight at Jisoo's eyes.

"I left her because of my selfish self I replace her with a man that I married not so long and end up wanting to go back to the person that I left" Jisoo controlling herself not to cry "I want her back and fix everything that I destroy and the promise I break with her" Jennie reach for Jisoo hand "I was longing for her warm hug, warm smile, a sweet kiss and the love she gave to me" Jisoo can't control anymore her tears are starts to fall down.

"I'm really sorry for what I have done with you-" Jennie was cut off when a......

------------------------------------------