It's hard to be just a friend

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo got up on her bed to take a shower.

She finish showering and grab some clothes and when she finish, she grab her bag.

She look at the mirror 'Okay this looks good', she smile to herself while she was looking at herself, a phone starts to ring

Jisoo grab her phone in her bed and answer it.

"Jisoo unnie", "Hey, Lisa", "Can you fetch me?", "Yeah, sure", "Thanks unnie your the best", "Yeah, whatever Limario", She chuckled and put her bag in the back seat and starts the engine "I'm on my way Lisa", "Okay, good Bye unnie", "Bye".

Jisoo put her phone down and play a music "Oh I want you stay with me, cause your all I need" Jisoo sang to the song "This ain't love, is clear to see, Oh darling stay with me" Jisoo sang all her heart to the song, she park her car infront of Lisa's own house.

"What's up what's up Unnie?" Lisa greeted cheerfully making Jisoo giggled "Nothing much Limario" Jisoo said and starts the car to drove to there University.

They arrived at the University, Jisoo turn off the engine and Lisa was the first to get out and grab her bag in the back then Jisoo got out to grabbing her bag she press the lock button on her key and put inside her bag.

"Morning Lisa, Jisoo" the students greeted to them and they just bow and smile.

They are the popular student in the University along side Jennie and Chaeyeong or Rosé, they are called BLACKPINK and they have a nicknames Jisoo the 'Goddess of Beauty' Lisa the 'Dancing Machine' Jennie the 'Queen Bee' and lastly Rosé the 'Unique Voice'.

Jisoo and Lisa enter there room and was greeted by there other friends.

They sat down to there respective desk, Jisoo put down her bag and grab her notebook, pen and a book.

She start reading her book while she's reading a hands cover her eyes "Guess who's this?" A sweet voice said and that make Jisoo smile and put down her book "Jendeukie?" Jisoo said "Aishh, Why do you always know?" Jennie asked while she back hug Jisoo and her chin was on Jisoo's shoulder while pouting "Well you are the only one doing that to me" Jisoo chuckled and Jennie remove her arms, that make Jisoo miss her warm already.

Jennie still have the pout and put her bag down "Stop with that pout Jendeukie" but Jennie didn't listen that make Jisoo sigh "How about we go to the ice cream parlor later?" Jisoo said that make Jennie look at her "Really?" Jisoo nodded "Oh your the best Jisoo" Jennie hug her and she hug back then they pull away because there professor went inside.

JISOO POV

Our class just ended and I'm still packing my stuff "let's go?" I ask Jennie who's grabbing her bag "Yeah, Let's go" She said and cling her arms in mine "Hey, unnie where are you going?" Lisa ask while Rosé look at her phone "Will go to the Ice cream parlor wanna come?" I asked "Yeah! We would love too" Lisa said cheerfully "Okay then let's go to your car Lisa" I said and the four of us walk to my car.

We arrived at the ice cream parlor I park the car and we got out.

Me and Lisa went to the cashier to order the ice cream while Jennie and Chaeng went to find the table "Good afternoon ma'am what can I do for you?" The girl named 'Ashlie' said "We would like to have two chocolate, one milk, and one strawberry please" I ordered "Cone or cup?" I look at Lisa "What do you want?" I asked her "I will go with cup" She smiled "All cup please" I said with a smile I see the 'Ashlie' have a pink tint in her cheeks "Unnie, I think she's blushing because of you" Lisa whisper with a stupid smirk at her face "Oh shut up" I hit her shoulder not to hard and glared at her.

"That will be all 100,000 won please" the chasier said I hand her my card, "Please sign here" She said and I did what she said and she gave me back my card.

We hand to the table where the two others seating, I spot them in the back while they chatting, Lisa and I sat down.

Seating position:

                       JN / JS
window ----------------
                       RS / LS

"Here's your order" Ashlie said and I smile at her making her blush again and she bow then went to the cashier again "Unnie, I think that cashier girl like you" Lisa teased her while wiggling her eyebrows "Oh shut up Lisa" I throw a tissue on her "But I think she's right Unnie" Rosé agree to Lisa while eating her ice cream "See Unnie" Lisa said, I glared at her.

"Don't you think it time to get you on a date Unnie?" Chaeyeong said calmly "You know that I'm not that fully ready Chaeng" I said while playing with my ice cream "Oh come one Unnie you are NGSB I think your already ready Unnie" Lisa said "You all know that I like someone but she have already someone who can make her happy" I said and glance at Jennie and the two girls look at each other then to me with a sad eyes "You like someone Chu?" Jennie asked I just nodded and bow my head "Oh really? Tell me what her name?" Jennie starts nagging and wiggled her eyebrows.

'Her name was Jennie Kim', I thought "You don't have to know Jennie unnie she already have someone" Lisa said and I look up to her 'Thank you' I mouthed Lisa nodded and give her a soft smile.

"That's mean of you Lisa" Jennie pout and crossed her arms "Jendeukie it's not really important okay? Here taste this ice cream" I said and feed Jennie who's happily eat it.

3RD PERSON POV

When they finish eating they went to the arched and of course Jennie will cling her arms to Jisoo's arm and as always she will hold her hand.

They look like a cute couple that what Jisoo always dream but she know that will not come true because Jennie had someone that can make her happy, even though Jennie have someone if that make her happy she's happy even it's rip her heart a million times.

"Jennie!" A man yelled they all turn around and see a handsome guy running to them "Kai" Jennie release her arms from Jisoo and run to Kai and hug him "Bye Girls see you tomorrow" Jennie said while waving and they waved back "It's okay Unnie you will find someone who will love you the way you love them" Rosé said and the two girls hug her.

'It's hard to be just a friend'......