The TASTE of your Body 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo slowly close her bedroom door "You are finally home" A voice said making her flinch and screamed the light turns on she look at her back and sigh seeing her step sister Jennie standing with a crossed arms.

"Get out" Jisoo said and put down her pursue in her study table "I'm gonna tell this to Mom" Jennie said and pull her phone up Jisoo quickly snatch it from her "What the fuck?" Jennie said a bit annoyed "You will not tell Mom or even Dad because they will grounded me for a month" Jisoo said and put Jennie phone down her study table.

Jennie went silent for a second until she think about a brilliant idea she smirk at Jisoo who look at her confused "Well there's one thing you can do to keep my mouth shut..." Jennie said and walk closer to Jisoo "And what is that?" Jisoo said and her back hit the table Jennie trap her with her hands both Jisoo's waist.

"The taste of your body...." Jennie whisper to her ear making her stiff then came back to her sense she push Jennie away from her "W-we are sisters!" Jisoo said blushing and look away Jennie went closer to her again and held Jisoo chin to look at her.

"That's wrong darling.... we are stepsisters" Jennie said and peck Jisoo lips making her froze "We are not related to blood and we can keep this out little secret...." Jennie said put her hands around Jisoo's waist again and kiss Jisoo's neck "If you don't want to do this then I'll tell Mom and Dad you always sneak out and go partying" Jennie threatened smirking to herself.

Jisoo gulp and bite her lips preventing from moaning when Jennie hit her center with her left leg "F-fine" Jisoo give up she don't want to be stock in the house for a month and also she was a bit turn on, on what Jennie's doing to her right know.

"Good girl" Jennie said and then crash her lips to Jisoo who process first before she kiss her back and put her arms around Jennie's neck.

She don't imagine that she will kiss Jennie but she likes the taste of Jennie's lips it's taste like strawberry and it's soft too not like some guys she kissed, Jennie then walk them to Jisoo's bed and lay her down not breaking the kiss.

"Let me unzipped your dress" Jennie whisper to her Jisoo then sat down Jennie went on her back and move Jisoo's hair at the side she kiss Jisoo's neck slowly then slowly unzip the dress continue to kiss Jisoo's neck and shoulder Jisoo close her eyes and bite her lips loving the feeling of Jennie's soft lips touching her neck and shoulder.

Jennie held Jisoo chin and look at her eyes with lust and kiss her lips again while she throw Jisoo's dress on the floor and remove her bra thrown it too she lay Jisoo down again and hover on top of her she held Jisoo's boobs with her hand and massage it.

Her kissed went down on Jisoo's jawline to her neck then collar she left wet kisses while Jisoo moaned softly and held Jennie's hair, Jennie starts to suck Jisoo's nipples like a baby and her hand travel down at Jisoo's center and she felt how wet Jisoo was.

She looks at Jisoo while she remove Jisoo's underwear and spread Jisoo legs, Jisoo bite her lips and Jennie kiss her center first then starts licking her slowly Jisoo throw her head back moaning "Fuck... ahhh" She moaned Jennie then continue to eat her up.

"Jennie ahhh... fuck... " Jennie insert her two fingers inside Jisoo and pound faster "Yes, yes... ahhhh" Jisoo said and push Jennie more on her pussy feeling herself getting closer her legs shake as she came in Jennie's mouth and finger she pant heavily.

"You taste good sis" Jennie smirk and then starts to undress herself she was already hard she fantasize about fucking Jisoo now it's came true Jisoo look at her and see how big Jennie was she went closer to Jennie and held Jennie's dick and storing her dick.

Jennie finger running through Jisoo's hair and tugged on it gently and move her closer to her dick Jisoo took the tip on her mouth and close her eyes while her right hand still work on her shaft "Fuck... " Jennie moaned and watch Jisoo suck her dick Jisoo then suck her whole making her gagged "Shit... that's feels good" Jennie said thrown her head back Jisoo pull away for air.

Jennie peck Jisoo's lips and push her down "Do you want me to put condom?" Jisoo shook her head "Don't worry I'm on my pills" Jennie nodded and before she put her dick inside Jisoo she tease her first while rubbing her tip at Jisoo's pussy.

"Jennie put it inside already" Jisoo command but Jennie didn't listen "Beg for it" Jennie smirks "Please daddy fuck me hard with that big dick of yours" Jisoo said making Jennie smiled "As you wish baby" Jennie put her dick deep in Jisoo's pussy who screamed luckily their parents are not home.

"Fuck... wait ahhh it's hurt" Jisoo said and touch Jennie's arm, Jennie kissed her lips "Move" Jisoo whisper then Jennie starts to thrust slowly but deep inside Jisoo.

Jennie held Jisoo thigh and pound faster "Ahhh.... Jennie....." Jisoo cried thrown her head back then Jennie held her chin and look at her and lean closer "Do I make you feel good than any boys that fuck you?" Jennie said not leaving the smirk that form in her lips.

Jisoo nodded "You make me feel good... ahhhh" Jisoo moaned and was getting close to cum "Fuck" Jennie whisper feeling Jisoo is getting tighter "Cum baby be a good girl for daddy" Jennie whisper to her and kiss Jisoo cheek.

Jisoo then came but Jennie didn't stop she's also getting close "Shit, shit" Jennie came inside her she move a little to ride their high before she lay down next to Jisoo the both of them are panting.

Jennie stood up and got dress "Stay quite okay?" Jisoo said while covering her naked body at the blanket Jennie turn around and sat down "I will, but this will not be the last" Jennie smirk and kiss Jisoo for the last time "Goodnight sis" Jennie smiled and close the door leaving Jisoo who sigh.

----------------------------------