I love you (02)

3RD PERSON POV

It's been three weeks since Jisoo starts avoiding Jennie and she was hella confused about Jisoo actions and Jisoo don't give her some flowers or milk ice cream like she use to do.

When she want to talk to Jisoo she always has an excuse like she will do her homework, hung out with her friends or help her sister with her paper works like that.

Jennie can't take it anymore being avoid by Jisoo, she drove to Jisoo's house "Jisoo!" Jennie start banging the gate door, then the door opened she move away "Jennie?" Irene said "What are you doing here?" She asked "I came here to see Jisoo" Jennie said.

"She not here" Irene said well that's true "Then where is she?" Jennie asked "Can't tell you" Irene said and starts driving but Jennie move infront "What the hell are you doing?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Irene yelled and went out the car "Please tell me where is Jisoo unnie please" Jennie beg her.

Irene sigh "Okay fine I will tell you but don't tell Jisoo that I'm the one who told you" Jennie nodded "She went to the café" Jennie already know what café was it "Thank you unnie" Jennie hug Irene then went to her car, drove to the café 'I'm sorry sis', Irene sigh and went inside her car.

Minutes passed by........

Jennie arrived at BP café and she park her car and locking it, she went inside the café and she look around aa she spot Jisoo reading a book, she quickly went to her.

She sat down infront of Jisoo who her look up from her book she looks confused to see Jennie "What are you doing here?" Jisoo ask her and went back to read her book.

"I want to talk" Jennie answer but Jisoo just continue reading "Can you stop reading and listen?" Jennie said a bit annoyed as she grab the book away from Jisoo "Hey!" Jisoo said grabbing the book back but Jennie don't let her she sigh and went to sit again taking a sip at her iced americano.

"I thought you want to talk, now talk" Jisoo said while look outside Jennie sigh "Why are you avoiding me?" She asked making Jisoo look at her "I'm not avoiding you" She answered "Don't fucking lie to me Jisoo" Jennie said annoyed "I'm not lying Jennie and I'm telling you the true that I'm pretty busy this week" Jisoo said well what she said was true.

"And aren't you busy too? With your boyfriend" Jisoo said sarcastic making Jennie look at her confused 'What?', Jennie thought "Boyfriend? I don't have any?" Jennie said confused.

"Don't lie to me Jennie, just say that you have" Jisoo argued "I fucking court you for three years Jennie three fucking years, I waited for your answer but your just playing with me, I don't know how long that boy asked you to make you answer yes that quickly" Jisoo said and holding herself from crying, she take a deep breath and grab the book from Jennie.

She walk out the café and Jennie followed her "Wait! Jisoo!" Jennie grab her wrist "What the fucking you want from me?!" Jisoo yelled angrily "I just want to explain" Jennie said "I don't ha-" Jennie was cut off by Jisoo"You don't have to explain because I already know the truth that you just accept my offer for courting you because of that stupid bet you make with your friends" Jisoo said coldly.

Jennie was shocked right now "I know your confused how did I found out that it's just a bet my sister heard you a week ago" Jisoo felt a tears starts falling she can't control it anymore.

"I wish, I just listen to my sister all this years so I couldn't feel this pain I'm feeling right now" Jisoo said pointing at her heart then she walk away from Jennie who froze on her spit then she went back to reality when the rain starts to fall.

She went to her car and chase Jisoo then she see Jisoo running "Jisoo, get inside the car it's raining" Jennie said slowing down her car "No, I don't want to, just fucking leave me alone!" Jisoo shouted and continue running "Jisoo, you are wrong" Jisoo stop from running "I don't have a boyfriend" Jennie got out the car and walk to Jisoo.

"But you are kissing a boy three weeks ago!" Jisoo said "No, I didn't kiss him, he kiss me I try to get away from him but he's strong" Jennie explained.

FLASHBACK

"Jennie, please go out with me don't play to hard to get I know you like me" The boy said with a smirk Jennie roll her eyes in annoyed "Don't fucking be full of yourself and I don't like you, you fuckboy" Jennie starts walking away but the boy grab her arm and pinned her in the wall.

"If don't want to then I have no choice but to do this"  The boy starts kissing Jennie, she froze for a minute then she went back to reality went the boy want to enter his tongue Jennie try pushing her but she can't a tears starts to fall.

Jisoo, help me', Jennie was getting weaker then when she about to close her eyes she felt nothing she opened her eyes and see the boy in the ground knock out she look at her side.

"Unnie, you okay?" The girl that look like chipmunk asked "Y-yeah" Jennie answer but the girl give her a worried look "Why don't I give you a ride unnie?" She asked "Okay" Jennie answer shortly the girl wrap her arm around Jennie shoulder "Thank you Chaeng" Jennie said give her a small smile "Your welcome Unnie" Chaeyeong starts driving.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Luckily Chaeyeong save me from him" Jennie said and starts moving forward but still Jisoo move backwards "Please Jisoo believe in me" Jennie beg she's crying too "I don't know Jennie...... if it's right to believe in you" Jisoo said with a sad tone.

"Jisoo..... yes we had a bet but I already lose that time I don't have feelings for you when you ask me if you can court me, but when you start courting me I feel happy and I feel butterflies in my stomach, I ask myself what's happening to me this is wrong" Jennie said and chuckled.

"But even I say that to myself over and over again I can't help but fall for you, I'm always jealous seeing you with some girls and when you starts avoiding me I was so confused and hurt at the same time because I don't know what did I do but now I know" Jennie said and move forward Jisoo stand still because of shock.

"And I'm sorry for that" Jennie said and hug Jisoo tightly "Please forgive me and I will do anything to make you forgive me" Jennie beg Jisoo slowly return the hug.

There was a silent until Jisoo break it "You said you will do anything for my forgiveness?" Jisoo said and Jennie pull away but her hands are still at Jisoo's shoulder, she nodded "Then I ask you" Jisoo pause and move closer to Jennie.

"To be my girlfriend?" Jisoo smiled at Jennie who's blushing "Yes! Yes" Jennie answered then she kiss Jisoo suddenly making her shock, Jennie pull away blushing and look away "I'm sorry I've just carried away" Jisoo chuckled by Jennie's cuteness she held Jennie's chin "It's okay" Jisoo closer the gap and they starts moving.

The two of them pull away but their forehead are still a touch with each other Jennie look at Jisoo who's eyes were close while she smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

------------------------------