Heard (03)

I forgot to updated this one yesterday night but here is it but this part will be a short one because its just Jennie's side story a flashback one.

-----------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

"Chu, will you marry me?" Jennie said as she got on her knee infront of the girl who's crying "Yes!" Jisoo said Jennie smiled widely as she stood up and put the ring at Jisoo's ring finger "I love you" Jennie said while she wiped Jisoo's tears "I love you too" Jisoo said back as they kissed and all their friends and family clap.

Everything was going smooth they got married and all being a happy married couple but everything change just a blink of an eye, because of Jennie who suddenly starts using drugs Jisoo didn't know about that, she sleep with some girls without Jisoo knowing she then met Chaeyeong.

They hook up until Jennie starts to develop feelings, her feelings for Jisoo starts to fade away and Chaeyeong suggested that she divorce Jisoo if she really love her and make Jisoo sign some papers for them to get Jisoo's money.

"You will do it right?" Chaeyeong said to Jennie while they are cuddling in the couch at Chaeyeong condo that Jennie buy for her "Will have a better future and move away from here far far away" Chaeyeong said smiling "Yeah" Jennie said smiled back.

"You should still make her believe that you love her okay?" Chaeyeong said and look at Jennie who nodded "I will" Jennie said and kiss Chaeyeong's forehead "I have to go now" Jennie said "Already?" Chaeyeong said pouting.

"Yes, Jisoo will call me anytime if I still not home" Jennie explained "Okay, fine but you have to make it up for me" Chaeyeong said and Jennie nodded "Of course" Jennie smiled and kiss Chaeyeong lips and said good-bye before she left the condo.

Jennie phone starts ringing it was Jisoo she answered it.

"Hi, Love are you on your way home?", "Yeah, I am", "Okay, I have a favor can you buy me some milk coffee and some chocolates donuts?", "Yeah, sure", "Thank you Love! I love you", Jennie didn't answer for a second, "Love? Are you still there? Oh yeah you are driving I'm sorry for calling", "It's fine just for you", "Aww, Love no you have to be safe when driving I don't want to lose you and you know that because of how much I love you", Jennie felt guilty about the things she was doing to Jisoo right know, "I'll end the call now just call me when you already buyed the food okay?", "Yes, Ma'am", "Be careful when you drive okay?", "I will", "Nyeongan", "Bye" .

Jennie chuckled and put down her phone she sigh and closed her eyes she don't know if she really gonna do it or not she will hurt Jisoo badly and she promise her they will be together forever but she was the one who is breaking her own promise.

--------------------------------