Heard (Epilogue)

6 years passed by.....

"Mommy look I got many stars!" A excited girl said to her mother who smiled happily to her "That's very good Ella" Jisoo said and kiss her daughter at her both cheeks.

"What do you want for your price to be?" Jisoo asked while she grab Ella's bag and carry it "Hmm... I want milk ice cream Mommy with Mom" Ella said and held Jisoo's hand "If that's what my princess wants" Jisoo said as they walk to her car.

At the house....

"Oh there's my two beautiful babies" A woman with an apron said "Hey Baby" She greeted Jisoo who smiled and kiss her "Hi Mom! Look I have stars" Ella showed it to her and she kneed down to leveled Ella's height.

"Wow, so smart of you darling" She kissed Ella's cheek and stood up "You are on time I already finish cooking" She said to Jisoo "You two should change first" Jisoo and Ella then went upstairs to change.

Few minutes passed by....

"Lisa!" Jisoo called out "Yeah?!" Lisa quickly went upstairs as she got inside their room she didn't see Jisoo at their bed "Lisa!" Jisoo called out again.

"What? What happened?" Lisa said and went inside the bathroom to see Jisoo standing look at something then Jisoo turned around to her who's crying.

"Why are you crying? Wha happened? Are you hurt?" Lisa said worried Jisoo shook her head "Then why are you crying?" Lisa said and wiped Jisoo's tears she then look at the thing Jisoo's holding.

Lisa grab it and her eyes widened "You're pregnant?!" Lisa said with suprise Jisoo nodded "Yes, will have a baby" Jisoo said Lisa starts jumping with joy making her laugh "Yes! Yes! We are having a baby!" Lisa said full of joy in her voice Jisoo can't help but smile widely.

Ever since Jisoo and Jennie got divorce she never saw Jennie again she didn't bother Jisoo anymore but Jisoo didn't hide it from Ella about Jennie her other biological parent.

Lisa was always there by Jisoo's side ever since she met Jisoo, she fall in love in just one sight she don't know how but she was bless to have Jisoo now.

They've been married about a Year and a half happily married Lisa treat Ella has her own daughter she gave time to them even she's so busy with her work being an attorney.

"Baby Ella we have suprise for you" Lisa said to Ella while she help her up to sit "What is it Mom?" Ella asked with a curious face "You are gonna be a big sister!" Lisa announced Ella eyes widened "Really?!" She said with excitement look at Lisa and Jisoo with a smile.

"Yes, baby Mommy's pregnant!" Jisoo said went to Ella's side, Ella hug her "Yehey I'm gonna have a sibling" Ella said excitedly and kiss Jisoo's tummy making her parents smile, Lisa lean in to kiss Jisoo's lips just a peck.

"Why don't we eat now and celebrate later okay?" Jisoo said and they all sat down and starts eating while they ask questions about Ella's school.

Jisoo smiled at Ella and Lisa on how she was a good partner, wife and a mother even though they are not related Jisoo think she made the right choose to do that and have a happy family with Lisa and Ella and also their soon to be baby.

-------------------------

When you start a relationship don't let it go and ruin it... but when its starts to get toxic that's the sign you have to end the things, before you get yourself hurt more.

Not all couples are destiny to be together forever..... not all stories have an happy ending for the main characters.....

-------------------------