FaKE GIRLfriend (02)

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo groaned when she heard bell sound coming from their front door she look at her phone to see that it's just 6:30 in the morning and she don't have school to attend because it's Saturday.

She got up tiredly and went downstairs and look at the cctv cam to see who was ringing the bell it's a man with a big box on his hands she don't remember ordering anything from online she still opened the door.

"Good morning a delivery for Ms. Kim Jisoo" The man said "I don't remember ordering anything..." She said to him "Ms. Kim someone want to give you this" The man handed her the big box "Please sign here" She grab the pen and sign to the paper the man bowed down and walks away.

Jisoo close the door and went to her room to check what inside the big box, she opened the box and it's has a letter on top of the red black dress she pick it up "Wear me later" She read out loud and now she know who send this it's was Jennie.

She pick the dress from the box it's a simple but elegant dress "This looks beautiful" She said to herself while smiling.

(This is what the dress looks like)

She put the dress on a hanger and hang it to her closet she then grab her phone dialled Jennie's number.

"Hey", "Did you already receive the dress?", "Yes, I did and it's beautiful thank you" "You're welcome and I think you will be the only beautiful girl that will come there", "Shut up", She blush on what Jennie just commented on her and she bite her lower lip preventing from smiling, "I have to go now unnie", "Okay, bye", "I.... Bye".

She hung up a bit confuse on what Jennie trying to say but shrugged it off and lay down again in her bed and slowly fall asleep again.

Hours passed by...... (5:55 p.m)

Jisoo is now wearing the dress Jennie gave  and she put some make up on "It's still early" She said while looking at the wall clock she then take some pictures in the mirror.

Until she heard a car "That's must be Jennie" She mumbled and grab her purse and exited the room she went downstairs "Hey" Jennie greeted when Jisoo opened the door Jennie was stand at the beautiful infront of her.

"Hi" Jisoo said shyly and look at Jennie's outfit up and down "You look good" Jisoo commented to her "You too" She said shyly and rub her neck Jisoo smiled at how shy Jennie like she just ask her crush on a date.

(Just imagine this is what Jennie's wearing)

Jennie escort her in the car and opened it "What a gentlemen" Jisoo tease and went inside Jennie just rolled her eyes and went to the other side and close the door "Ready?" Jennie said and Jisooo nodded a bit excited and nervous at the same time.

Jisoo played a music "Dolla' bills, dolla' bills, Watch it fallin' for me, I love the way that feels" She sang to the song which is 'MONEY' by LISA from BLACKPINK "Dolla' bills, dolla' bills, Watch it fallin' for me, I love the way that feels" Jennie sang along with Jisoo "I really love this song" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded in agreement.

They sang and vibes to some other song until they arrived at their destination an 5 star hotel Jennie got out first and opened the door for Jisoo who just smiled Jennie gave the butler her car keys.

They enter the hotel all eyes are on them "Oh my dear Jennie" Jennie's mom said and went to them Jennie hug her mom "Nice seeing you here darling" Jennie's mom said to Jisoo and hug her "Mom Dad.... Jisoo is now my girlfriend" Her parents are shock on what Jennie just announced.

"Oh my god my baby has a girlfriend now" Jennie's mother said happily "Why don't we take a sit?" Jennie's father suggested and they all agree Jennie held Jisoo on her waist "Just do what we planned" Jisoo nodded and sat down next to Jennie.

The waiter put some wine on their wine glass the two of them thank him and drink "When is the wedding?" Jisoo and Jennie spill the wine on what Jennie's mother just said Jisoo and Jennie wipe their mouth "Mom we are too young to get married all of a sudden and we just dated for a week" Jennie said still a bit shock on what her mother just said.

"The sooner the better and we know Jisoo so long and I think she will be the best wife for you" Jennie's mother explained and smiled at Jisoo who smiled awkwardly and look at Jennie glaring a bit.

--------------------------------