Lie to me (03)

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie is waiting for Jisoo at the waiting room she always looking at her watch check the time she's tapping her finger at the table looking at the door "Ms. Kim, Ms. Jisoo's manager said that she'll be late because they are stock in traffic" Nayeon said to her she sigh and just nodded to her.

'Fucking traffic', Jennie thought to herself and run her hand in her hair.

30 minutes passed by.....

Jennie was getting impatient in her seat 'Is she even gonna arrived?', She sigh and close her eyes until she heard the door of the room opened "I'm really sorry I got stock on the traffic" Jennie quickly look up and see Jisoo standing at the room.

'She's so beautiful', Jennie thought and walk closer to her "Good evening Ms

'She's so beautiful', Jennie thought and walk closer to her "Good evening Ms. Kim" Jisoo said bowing politely at Jennie "Good evening" Jennie greeted back and bow a little.

"Is it okay if we start I still had to go somewhere if that's okay?" Jisoo said to her "Y-yeah, sure let's start" Jennie stuttered making her blush a little Jisoo just look at her and walk passed by her.

As the two of them sat down "Nayeon the contact please" Jennie said and didn't leave her eyes off Jisoo "Here Ms. Kim you can ready it first" Jisoo nodded to her and grab the folder at Jennie's hand.

When Jisoo was finish reading it as she grab a pen and sign the papers "Ms. Kim you'll be working tomorrow morning until noon if that's okay?" Jennie asked her "Yeah, I'm okay with it" Jisoo said putting a smile but little did Jennie now that it's a fake smile.

"Okay it settled then?" Jennie said Jisoo just nodded to her as she look at her watch "I have to go now Ms. Kim thank you for having me" Jisoo said to her and bow "It's a pleasure to work with you Jisoo" Jennie replied.

"But can I talk to you for a few minute?" Jennie asked her "I have to go Ms. Kim maybe sometime" Jisoo answered and give her a small smile "Hmm.. Okay bye take care" Jennie said sweetly as Jisoo walk out the room "Can you leave me for a second?" Jennie said to Nayeon who bowed down and left.

She sigh while she sit at the chair 'Jennie, you have to talk to her tomorrow', Jennie said to herself and stood up leaving the room.

-------------------------------------------

Tomorrow again bye~~~👋👋

-------------------------------------------