FaKE GIRLfriend

3RD PERSON POV

"Please unnie I need your help" Jennie beg Jisoo while she follow her to the lockers Jisoo unlock her locker to get her books "I said no" Jisoo said and slam the locker and lock it again walking away "Unnie" Jennie whine and follow her again.

"I really need your help unnie you are the only one I can find help" Jennie said Jisoo stop and turn to her "Why don't you just ask Rosé or maybe Irene?" Jisoo said but Jennie shook her head "You know I can't Lisa and Seulgi unnie will kill me for sure you are the only one who is available" Jennie said giving her cute face while she held Jisoo hand.

"Just go ask someone else" Jisoo said trying her best not to fall for the cute girl infront of her who is giving her beautiful eyes and pouting "No, I can't and also mom and dad know you for so long and they will be happy please just be my fake girlfriend I will do anything you want" Jennie said Jisoo look away thinking.

She sigh and close her eyes then look at Jennie as she nodded Jennie smiled widely "Really?!" Jennie said with excitement "Yes, but I want something in return buy me chicken everytime I ask you okay?" Jennie nodded and pull Jisoo in a hug making Jisoo flinch but hug her back "Thank you, thank you unnie you're the best!" Jennie said and kiss her cheek multiple times.

Jisoo can feel the heat that is forming on her cheeks "Unnie, are you okay? You look so red" Jennie ask in a worried tone and touch Jisoo forehead "I-i'm fine let's go we will be late" Jisoo stuttered and starts walking away fast "Yah! Wait for me" Jennie said giggling and catch up with Jisoo and put her arm around Jisoo's shoulder.

The two of the went inside the classroom luckily their professor wasn't there they went to there sits the two of them are seat mate "Everyone announcement!" The class president Jihyo shouted making the class went to silent "The teachers says the class is cancelled because they are called to the principle office" The classroom starts to celebrate.

"Okay, okay quiet" Jihyo said "You may all leave now" Their classmates went out singing happily "Let's talk about our plan" Jennie said to Jisoo who just nodded "What are you saying unnie what plan?" Rosé asked them with Lisa who's arms around her shoulder.

"If you want to come with as you will know" Jennie said "Okay will come then" Rosé said and kiss Lisa's cheek "Aww that's sweet of you" Lisa said and kiss Rosé lips Jennie look at them and act like she's vomiting "Get some room" Jennie said and cling her arm around Jisoo.

Time skipped.... At the café.....

"So you are saying that Jisoo unnie will act being your girlfriend...." Rosé said and feed Lisa some cake making Jennie rolled her eyes "Yes, she is and please stop that lovey dove it's making me sick" Jennie said and look at them in disgust "Whatever unnie you are just jealous because you can't do anything to make-" Jennie put some tissue in Lisa mouth to make her shut up before she say something.

Jennie give her a glared that can kill someone and mouthed 'Shut your fucking mouth or else I'll make sure you won't see your precious cats', Lisa gulp hard "I-i'm sorry hehe" Lisa said laugh nervously while she take a sip on her drink looking away from Jennie.

"Who are you talking Lisa?" Jisoo suddenly asked curiously "Oh it's no one unnie you know me I'm just joking around yeah hahah" Lisa explained nervously and wishing to be eaten by the floor on how Jennie glared at her while Rosé try not to laugh seeing how scared Lisa was.

"Rosé let's go home before Jennie unnie kill me" Lisa whisper to Rosé who just nodded "We will go now unnies and thank you for the treat" Lisa quickly pull Rosé away leaving the two.

"Why Lisa become nervous all of a sudden?" Jisoo asked Jennie who just shrugged it off acting she don't know "Let's not mind Lisa you know she's a bit weird" Jennie said making Jisoo chuckled "So basically tomorrow we have a party to attend it's a reunion for my families and you will come with me I will introduced you being my girlfriend and my date" Jennie explained but she see Jisoo cheeks were red.

"Unnie, you okay? Your cheeks were red are you sick? You are like that earlier when we are in school..." Jisoo shook her head and fan herself "I-i'm good it's just I feeling hot in here" Jisoo said Jennie look at her confuse but shrugged it off "Okay" Jennie said and continue on what she was saying.

Hours passed by.....

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6 pm" Jisoo nodded and exit Jennie's car "Bye unnie see you tomorrow" Jennie said and waved at her "Bye and drive safely okay?" Jisoo said "I will unnie" Then Jennie drove off Jisoo watch her car disappear at her sight as she went inside her house.

The house was empty because her parents are always having a business trip of traveling she don't mind though but she miss them she change into her pajama and did her night routine.

She lay down on her bed thinking about what happened earlier if she made a right choice on agreeing to Jennie's plan being her fake girlfriend she sigh and turn off the lights as she slowly fall asleep.

---------------------------------

I forgot to tell you that I'm thinking about GIVE UP part to have another chapter.

---------------------------------