Let's get out of here

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie was currently waiting for Jisoo with a Chocolate and a Lily Flower in both hand it's already a month now, Jennie asking Jisoo to go out on a date with her but Jisoo don't like Jennie back she like her as a friend but as more than friend maybe.

Jennie look up and see the goddess of beauty.

"Jisoo!" Jennie shout and wave her hand while walking to Jisoo, she sigh and just continue walking "Here's some Lily flower your favorite and your favorite Chocolate" Jennie hand the things to Jisoo, she just grab it and continue walking "Will you...

"Jisoo!" Jennie shout and wave her hand while walking to Jisoo, she sigh and just continue walking "Here's some Lily flower your favorite and your favorite Chocolate" Jennie hand the things to Jisoo, she just grab it and continue walking "Will you go on a date with me now?" Jisoo stop walking and Jennie did the same she look at Jennie who's look innocent and cute with her gummy smile.

"No" Jisoo said and continue walking leaving Jennie again 'Someday I will get you Jisoo', She smirk to herself and walk to her classroom and see Jisoo again reading in her seat, she smirk and sat down next to Jisoo

"What now?" Jisoo look at Jennie who's staring at her with a smile "Nothing I'm just staring at my soon be girlfriend" Jennie smirk when she see a pink thing on Jisoo's cheek "Y-yah, Stop that" Jisoo stutter and just continue reading to hide her blushing face.

Time skip....

Jisoo walk out the room to go to her swim practice and not knowing that Jennie is behind her.

She walk to the room and greeted by her crewmate "Hey" Jisoo just nodded and opened her locker to get her swimsuit.

"Okay ladies" The girls stop from stretching and listen to there couch "We will have a competition next week so we have to practice hard to win again, Okay?" There couch said "Yes, Ma'am!" They yelled and they start to swam in the pool, Jennie watch Jisoo 'She's hot as always', She said and lick her lips.

Time pass by....

"Jisoo!" Jennie yelled they are still at the pool "We get going now Jisoo" Chaeyeong said and Jisoo nodded and get her towel to dry herself "So, Will you go out with me now?" Jennie repeated what she said earlier "N-" Jisoo was cut off "Let's make a deal" Jisoo look at her confused "Deal?" She asked and continue drying herself "Yes" Jennie smirk.

"And what deal you want?" Jisoo asked "The deal is if I bet you on swimming you will go out with me" Jennie confidently said even she's scared inside "Oh, really?" Jisoo smirk and Jennie nodded "And if I bet you?" She said with that smirk that Jennie find hot "I will not bother you from going out with me" Jennie said with a little sad tone.

"Okay, Deal" Jisoo said "Wait, Your going to swim with you Uniform?" Jisoo asked "Yeah, I don't have any swimsuit and don't worry babe I have a spare clothes with me" Jennie smirk because she make Jisoo blush again "O-okay l-let's start" Jisoo stutter and start doing stretching Jennie did the same.

"One, Two, Three, Go" Jisoo said and they dive into the water Jisoo is the first one but Jennie don't give up but she start to drown by the water "Jisoo!" Jennie yelled and Jisoo stop and look around.

She see Jennie drawning and she quickly went to Jennie, she put Jennie in the side and she got out the pool "Jennie, can you hear me?" Jisoo don't get any answer "Jennie" Jisoo said and start to do CPR to Jennie "Come on Jennie" Jisoo start to tear up and continue doing CPR then a second Jennie start to coughing water.

"Jennie" Jisoo hug her, she was shock from the hug that Jisoo giving her, Jisoo wake up from reality and pull away from Jennie and look down on her hand.

"I think you win Jisoo" Jennie said and got up slowly and start walking away but stop "Wait!" Jisoo yelled "I didn't win" She said and start walking to Jennie, she look at her confused "I didn't win because I save you" Jisoo said and they are a little close to each other.

"Yes, I would love to go on a date with you" Jisoo said with a sweet smile making Jennie smile too and hug Jisoo "Thank you" Jennie whisper and pull away they look at each other until Jennie eyes fall to Jisoo's heart shaped lips then she look at Jisoo eyes again "Go head" Jisoo softly whisper Jennie smile and slowly lean in.

There lips touch and in a second Jennie start moving and Jisoo kiss her back, Jennie hand snake in Jisoo's waist and Jisoo hand snake at Jennie's neck, Jennie pull Jisoo a little closer.

Jennie bit Jisoo's lower lips making Jisoo moan a little she opened and let Jennie tongue, they fought and Jennie won Jisoo start moaning a little and the kiss was heating.

They pull away from each other but there forehead touch the two of them smiling at each other.

Jennie peck Jisoo's lips "Let's get out of here" Jennie said and she nodded they gather there things and walk to the locker.

They are inside of Jennie's car to go to a restaurant Jennie grab Jisoo's hand and interlock them.