Pick up LiNE

Short 🙂🙂

---------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo is peacefully sitting at the balcony while watching on her phone until someone shouted "Baby!" Her girlfriend shouted making her rolled her eyes "Where are you?!" Jisoo sigh "In the balcony!" She shouted back and continue watching.

"What'chu doin'?" Her girlfriend said and sit next to her "Just watching, do you want anything Jendeuk?" Jisoo said still not paying attention to her girlfriend "I have a pick up line for you" Jennie said with an excited tone Jisoo pause the video she was watching and look at Jennie.

"What is it?" Jisoo said "Are you made of Beryllium, Gold, Titanium?" Jennie asked making Jisoo raised her right eyebrow "No... Why?" Jisoo answered "Uhmmmm you must be.... because you are BeAuTi-ful" Jennie said while she lift Jisoo's chin and wink.

"Being cheesy don't you think?" Jisoo said shook her head but a smile was showing in her lips "Whatever you like it though" Jennie said smiling at her "I love you" Jennie said and kiss her lips "I love you too" Jisoo said back and deep the kiss th...

"Being cheesy don't you think?" Jisoo said shook her head but a smile was showing in her lips "Whatever you like it though" Jennie said smiling at her "I love you" Jennie said and kiss her lips "I love you too" Jisoo said back and deep the kiss they pull away with a smile in their face.

"What are you watching by the way?" Jennie said while looking at Jisoo's phone "Nothing really just random things" Jisoo answered as the two of them watch videos while Jennie kiss Jisoo's cheek every single second.

---------------------------------

Just saw the pick up line at tiktok💘💘💘.

---------------------------------