A Nerd but a real Daddy 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"I dare you to sleep with the hot nerd" Lisa said to Jisoo who shook her head "She's not my type" Jisoo said while she drink from the shoot glass her and her friends are on the club playing truth or dare.

"Maybe if you sleep with her she will be your type" Seulgi said with a teasing smile "Shut up I already drank it so I will not do the dare" Jisoo said and rolled her eyes "What a boomer" Lisa said while the other girls also said it.

"Well there is some rumor that Jennie the hot nerd has a fucking dick" Minnie said and drink some "If you do the dare will treat you chicken for the a week and you have to tell as how big she is" Lisa said smirking Jisoo bite her lips thinking if she will do it or not.

"Okay fine I'll do it" She sigh making the girls cheer in excitement "But you promise to buy me chicken for a week" They nodded "You have to do the Dare later when you got home, isn't Jennie your neighbor?" Jisoo nodded and eat some chips "Well that's good" Lisa said the girls agree to her as they continue drinking and playing.

Hours passed by..... (12:45 am)

Jisoo got out the car of Lisa and waved her good bye she was a bit drunk luckily she can still walk straight then she went infront of Jennie's house and take a deep breath before she knock she didn't hear any one answer she then knock again.

Still don't have an answer then knock again "Coming!" She heard Jennie shouted she fix herself up and then the door opened showing a sexy Jennie, she was shock to see Jennie was wearing just a bra and short with a jacket she's wearing all black and her abs are showing.

"Jisoo? What are you doing here?" Jennie said coldly she always talk like that cold to everyone "I

"Jisoo? What are you doing here?" Jennie said coldly she always talk like that cold to everyone "I... hmm" Jisoo stuttered don't know what to say she was looking at Jennie's sexy body "Like what you seeing?" Jennie said smirking at her she looks up and blush while nodding.

"Y-yes...." Jisoo said making Jennie chuckled and put her hands in her hips looking at Jisoo up and down Jisoo was wearing a white Dior dress.

(Without the small bag)

Jennie move a closer to her and smell alcohol on her "I see you are drunk" Jennie whisper their face are just an inch Jisoo was like getting hypnotize by Jennie's beautiful brown eyes she then kissed Jennie who was shock but then kiss her back and put her hands on Jisoo's waist.