Heard (07 Last)

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo put down the envelope at the coffee table while Jennie was confused and look at Jisoo who has no reaction or anything written in her face "What is this?" Jennie asked Jisoo.

"You'll find out if you opened the envelope" Jisoo calmly answered her she was just standing infront of Jennie, they are inside their house because Jisoo called Jennie that she has something important to say.

Jennie grab the envelope and opened it she then pull some papers more like pictures, her eyes widened its her and Chaeyoung's pictures together, going to the mall, going to the hotel, holding hands and kissing.

She look at Jisoo "I-i can explain" Jennie stuttering she was nervous on how Jisoo know all about this, about Chaeyeong.

"I'm not so blind as you think Jennie.... maybe in that one year of you lying, betraying and cheating on me I've been blind but not anymore Jennie" Jisoo coldly said Jennie can feel Jisoo's dark aura.

"J-jisoo I can explain... please" Jisoo glared at her "What for?! I already heard and see in my own ear and eyes about you cheating!! And you still have the guts to say you can explain?! Fuck you!" Jisoo was now shouting Jennie look down shameless.

Then Jisoo throw her phone at the couch Jennie was sitting "Read that" Jisoo command Jennie look at her can't help but cry she reach for it with her trembling hands.

She is more than shock what she was reading it was a convo about their plan on stealing Jisoo's money she look at Jisoo and knee down.

"Please forgive me Chu please" She begged and cried hard Jisoo just look away and let her be.

"I-i was a mess... I was a fucking mess... my company is falling down and I was stress about it and I-i did something so horrible to you... I did drugs and cheated on you... please forgive me I'm so sorry Chu... I'm sorry" Jennie said Jisoo can feel tears rolling down her cheeks but she quickly wiped it away.

"There is nothing you can change about that Jennie... you could've told me that you need help about your company... not doing drugs... that's not the solution that can solve your problem Jennie" Jisoo said try not to break down.

"I know! I know! But my jealousy was eating me! That I can't tell you about it.... I'm jealous on how successful you are and make in the top... I was selfish and worse wife to get jealous of you... I should be proud..." Jennie admitted that's when Jisoo look at her who's still in her knee.

"Jealous?! Fuck Jennie because of that you did that all to me?! That's a fucking stupid thing you have done Jennie?! Didn't I always tell you from the very beginning of our relationship, our marriage that if you need help I will help you and don't be ashamed of it!! I always reminding you!!" Jisoo can't help but to shout again she wiped her tears again angrily.

"I'm so sorry" Jennie said again Jisoo run her hands through her hair "Sorry can't fix the thing you already cause Jennie... a sorry can't fix the pain you have cause me..." Jisoo said coldly she then went upstairs to her office to grab an envelope.

She went back and Jennie was now sitting at the floor she throw the paper at Jennie, she look at the paper and it has a one thing she fears of all 'DIVORCES PAPER' she looks up to Jisoo who was seriously looking at her.

"I-is this true?" She said with a fear in her voiced "That's true Jennie I'm filing a divorce I've seen enough" Jennie got up holding the papers "No, I will not sign this! Please don't do this Chu I promise I will be better please don't do this I'm begging you" Jennie throw the papers and hug Jisoo.

"Please let's fix this I'm begging you give me a chance" Jennie cried out Jisoo was not hugging her back and just stood there.

"Give me a chance to show you again how much you really mean to me" Jennie said and hug Jisoo tight.

"More like show me how fake you are?! I'm not the stupid woman anymore!!" Jisoo push her away a bit hard.

"Sleeping with women and fucking wasting millions of money in my accounts is enough for me to divorce you" Jisoo give her death glare "I made up my mind Jennie fucking sign that" And with that last word Jisoo left her in the dark and lonely house.

----------------------------

Will this be the end?

----------------------------