I kissed a girl

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo and Jennie was walking around the hallway because they are dismissed early, so they decide to just scroll around the compus.

They just walking around silently until Jisoo asked something that make Jennie look at her shock "Did you ever kiss a girl?" Jisoo asked while looking straight "I had unnie" Jennie answered and look straight ahead Jisoo just hummed and their was a silent again.

"How does it feels like?" Jisoo said Jennie look at her again 'Is she serious about this?', Jennie thought "Well... it's okay" Jennie said "Just okay?" Jennie felt like Jisoo was getting weirder "Yeah, I guess because I kiss a girl that hmm.. don't like" Jennie said then Jisoo stop from walking making Jennie stop too.

Jisoo look at Jennie who has a confuse look "Can you do me a favor?" Jisoo said and move a little closer to Jennie "Yeah, I guess" Jennie said feeling nervous suddenly "Kiss me" Jisoo said without hesitating making Jennie shock "Wait, what?" Jennie asked still shock.

"I said kiss me" Jisoo said looking straight in Jennie's eyes "I just want to experience it" Jisoo explained and Jennie don't know what to do because her bestfriend slash her love of her life asking her to kiss her.

"Are you sure, unnie?" Jennie said feeling nervous and excited at the same time "I am" Jisoo said quickly "Okay" Jennie move closer to Jisoo and held her waist pulling her closer leaving no space they look at each others eyes Jennie slowly leaning in and Jisoo close her eyes.

Then they kiss Jennie starts moving slowly and Jisoo kiss back 'Her lips is more softer than my ex's',  Jisoo thought and was melting by Jennie's lips and Jisoo slowly put her hand at the back of Jennie's neck deeping the kiss.

Jisoo felt that Jennie smiled and she bite Jisoo's bottom lips asking for permission and she gladly let her enter and Jennie don't want this to stop but she has to because she's out of breath.

Jisoo pulled away panting but her eyes we're still close and same as Jennie but their forehead are still connected with each other, Jisoo opened her eyes and see Jennie smiling at her and she can't help but smile back "Let's go, I'll drive you home" Jennie suggested and Jisoo nodded and they starts walking to the parking lot hand in hand.

JISOO POV

We have arrived at my house and I was about to get out when Jennie stop me and she got out and opened the door for me offering her hand to me I gladly took it and smiled sweetly.

"I'll see you tomorrow unnie, bye" She was about to go to the driver sit when I stop her "Wait I forgot something" I said and she look confuse, I move closer to her and held her neck and I think she know what I'm gonna do so she just let me.

I kissed her and she snake her hand to my waist we kiss for a few minutes when I decide to pull away because I am out of breath I smiled "Bye" I said and peck her lips "Bye unnie!" She waved and I wave back and enter my house.

I hold my heart it's beating so fast "Well how was the kiss darling?" I flinch when I saw my mom smirking at me "Mom, I just kiss her in the cheek" I said while blushing but my mom smirk didn't left her lips "So, Jennie's lips are already her cheek is that what you mean?" She teased me "Mom, stop" I quickly escape from her because she will tease me more.

I drop my bag and lay down the bed and I played the song 'I KISSED A GIRL by Katy Perry' I starts sing along.

I kissed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her cherry chap stick

I kissed a girl just to try it

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

It felt so wrong

It felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

I sang will I touch my lips smiling like an idiot.

"I kissed a girl....."

-------------------------------------------