Ms. Kim 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"Okay you may all go now and don't forget all your assignment" Ms. Kim said to her college students who just said yes Ms. Kim in a boring tone then they all left.

"Ms. Kim Jisoo please stay I have to talk to about something" Ms. Kim said to Jisoo who's packing her bag.

Jisoo walk to her in nervousness "Your grades are getting low Jisoo" Ms. Kim said and lean back to her table looking at Jisoo who's looking down "Is there a problem Ms. Kim? Are you being bullied or something happened?" Ms. Kim asked her as she crossed her arms.

"Nothing... M-ms. Kim" Jisoo said playing at the strip on her bag still not looking at her professor "It is because of the club your working at?" Jennie smirk a little when she see Jisoo looked at her with wide eyes.

"H-how do y-you know?" Jisoo said feeling scared "I came to the club your working at and see you there dancing infront of some guys" Jennie said "B-but how I-i was wearing a m-mask" Jisoo answered.

"When I was gonna go to the bathroom I seen you remove your mask and see that it was you, so your a prostitute now ah?" Jennie went closer to Jisoo who back up but end up hitting the table.

"I have to call your Uncle about-" Jennie was cut off "No!" Jisoo shouted "Please Ms. Kim no my uncle will kill me I was just doing that because of money please Ms. Kim I'll do anything you want" Jisoo beg her, her eyes were about to tear up Jennie only smirk at her.

"Okay, fine I will not call him in one condition" Jennie said leaning in to Jisoo's ear "Remove your clothes and spread your legs at the table" Jennie said seductively making Jisoo froze on her spot.

"I-i can't do that Ms. Kim" Jisoo said "Well if you don't want to then I'm sorry I have to call your uncle" Jennie pouted and was about to grab her phone in the table when Jisoo held her hand stopping her.

"I'll do it M-ms. Kim just please don't call him" Jennie smiled at her "Okay good take off your clothes now and spread your legs like a good girl you are" Jennie said leaning against the table of hers.

Jisoo drop her bag and look straight in Jennie's eyes she want this too because she's been having a huge crush on Ms. Kim since day one.

She slowly take off her blouse then her skirt she can see the lustfulness of Jennie's eyes, when she finish taking off all her clothes she sat down at one of the table in class and spread her legs like Jennie asked.

Jennie slowly went closer to her "Good girl Jisoo" Jennie said as she lean in to kiss her lips to Jennie's suprise Jisoo took it quickly.

Jisoo moaned softly in her mouth then Jennie's hand find their way at Jisoo's private "Your so wet" Jennie said as she pull away for the kiss and starts kissing her jaw down to her neck leaving some hickey.

She lick, suck and bite Jisoo's nipple "Ms. Kim... ahh" Jisoo moaned "Call me Jennie I want to hear you scream my name" Jennie command as she continue her work.

She stood up and remove her clothes one by one while Jisoo watch her but to her suprise Jennie has a big fucking dick "You'll be enjoying this" Jennie said smiling as she move closer to Jisoo.

As she held her dick and rub it slowly at Jisoo's center until she push it inside "Ahhhh... fuck it's so big... it's hurt.. " Jisoo said and a tear fall on her eyes.

Jennie was shock to see a blood "Fuck, your a virgin?" Jennie said as she stop "Y-yes, I'm just dancing but I don't sleep with my costumers" Jisoo explained "Glad to be your first Ms. Kim don't worry I'll just go slow" Jennie said in a gentle tone as she kiss Jisoo lips to distract her from the pain.

"Do you want me to move now?" Jennie whisper to her softly "Y-you can now" Jisoo said making Jennie smiled as she just take it slow because she's afraid to hurt her.

"Ahhh... " Jisoo moaned as she pull Jennie to a kiss "So tight" Jennie moaned at Jisoo's mouth "Faster... Jennie... ahhhh" Jennie obeyed and held Jisoo's legs as she thrust faster to her.

"You like that?" Jisoo just nodded "I want words baby" Jennie command "Y-yes Jennie... aaaahhhh" Jisoo cried out "Are you cumming?" Jennie asked her "Yes Jennie... ahhh" Jennie went more faster and deeper and she's close too.

"Let's cum together and I want you to scream my name" Jennie said as she held at the table "FUCK, SHIT!", "JENNIE!" The two of them came together while panting.

Jennie kissed her and move a little bit as she pull away and went to her table to grab some wipes and clean Jisoo and hers.

She throw it on the bin and kiss Jisoo who kissed her back "I have an amazing time Jisoo" Jennie said smiling widely while Jisoo can't help but blush and smiled shyly.

Jennie help Jisoo to change because she see Jisoo was struggling because her private is sore.

"I'll give you a ride to home" Jennie said Jisoo was about to protest but Jennie cut her off "No buts Jisoo let's go and I want to tell you something too" Jennie said as they exit the room Jennie lock it as she hold Jisoo hand intertwined their hand making Jisoo blush Jennie just smiled at her cuteness.

As they arrived at the parking lot Jennie opened the door for Jisoo and she run to the driver seat.

"I want you to stop working at the club" Jennie said to her with a serious tone "But Ms. Kim I can't the money is big" Jisoo protest "I know but I want you to stop and just serve me I'll pay you double every week" Jennie explained "Serve you?" Jisoo asked confuse "Yes, serve me and the money is not a problem but the problem is you have to stay at my house" Jennie said as she starts the engine.

Jisoo hesitate but she think that maybe this is the time she can escape from her abusive uncle "Okay, I'm accepting it" Jisoo said making Jennie stop the car and turn to her with a smile "Good" Jennie said as she lean in to kiss her lips "Will be going to my house your not going home I'll make someone to pick your things from your uncle's house is that okay?" Jennie said giving her a soft face.

"Yeah..." Jisoo said smiling "Okay let's go" Jisoo nodded as Jennie starts the car again driving to her mansion.

-------------------------------------------

👠👠👠

-------------------------------------------