Away🔞 (Epilogue)

3RD PERSON POV

"AHHHH! JENNNIE!" Jisoo shouted when Jennie suddenly carried her in a bridal style "Put me down" Jisoo said to her "Na-ah" Jennie said making Jisoo laugh at her silliness "Don't you dare drop me or else you will not get what you want" Jisoo said Jennie nodded quickly.

"Yes, Ma'am" Jennie said "Good" Jisoo said but Jennie was being silly she was dancing while holding her "Yah, stop you might drop me" Jisoo giggled and hold on tight at Jennie's neck to prevent of falling.

As Jennie stop infront of a room that they reserve for their honeymoon Jennie luckily she quickly opened the door.

She slammed the door using her foot then run to their bedroom Jisoo was laughing but she stop when Jennie suddenly kissed her she kiss her back.

"Wait, wait" Jisoo said pull Jennie away making her groan "What?" Jennie said a bit annoyed "I have something to do" Jisoo said while she pinch Jennie nose making her smile "Okay fine but do it faster" Jennie said as Jisoo stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Minutes passed by....

Jennie was tapping her shoes at the floor waiting for Jisoo to come out the bathroom "Are you still not done yet?!" Jennie asked "Just a second baby!" Jisoo answered back.

Jennie sigh as she lay down looking at the ceiling until she heard a door open she sat up and her eyes widened seeing a sight of Jisoo in a sexy maroon nightgown.

"Fuck

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Fuck.. " She whisper to herself Jisoo was standing infront of her seductive and sexy looking at her "Like it?" Jisoo said in a sexy tone "No, I love it" Jennie claim and went closer to Jisoo "You're so fucking sexy.... you're making me so fucking horny baby.. " Jennie said kissing Jisoo neck she moaned softly.

"AHHHH!" Jisoo yelled when Jennie suddenly push her on the bed she sat down while watching Jennie remove her neck tie in a seductive way she bite her lip.

Jisoo move closer to Jennie "Let me" Jisoo whisper in a low sexy tone Jennie bite her lips preventing from moaning Jisoo starts unbuttoning Jennie's sleeve in a slow motion while she look straight in Jennie's lustful eyes.

When Jennie was only on her bra and underwear she push Jisoo on the bed in a gentle way she kiss Jisoo passionately while Jisoo kissed her back Jennie's hand starts roaming around Jisoo's body.

Jennie remove Jisoo's nightgown and throw it away and see that Jisoo was not wearing a bra just her white panty.

"Fuck" Jennie said as she starts to kiss Jisoo roughly and pinch Jisoo's nipple making her moaned in Jennie's mouth.

Jennie kisses slowly went down to her neck nipping at Jisoo's flawless neck leaving a mark while Jisoo can't do anything but moaned at the feeling when Jennie was satisfied leaving a mark on Jisoo's neck she move down to Jisoo's boobs she starts licking, and biting Jisoo's nipples "Jennie.. " Jisoo moaned her name.

Jennie love it when Jisoo moaned her name or when she scream her name she love the sound of Jisoo's moaned and scream while she pleasure her.

"Jennie please.... I want you... " Jisoo begged when Jennie just rub the cloth on her center teasing her she want Jisoo to beg for her and show how much she need her inside her pussy "Jennie... baby.... please..." Jisoo said but Jennie still tease her just by removing her panty and continue rubbing her clit "Beg more baby" Jennie whisper in her ear.

"Please baby... fuck me hard.... I badly want you... fuck me Jennie.... FUCK AHHHH!" Without a warning Jennie insert her two finger inside Jisoo starts moving fast.

"Fuck... Jennie ahhhhh... yes right there ahhhh..." Jisoo moaned moving her hips a little to meet with Jennie's finger then she remove her finger before Jisoo can protest Jennie starts licking and sucking her out.

"AHHH.. shit" Jisoo said and ached her back while she push Jennie more on her center.

"Shit Jennie... baby I'm cumming... ahhhh fuck" Jisoo said as Jennie fasten her tongue while she add her finger in.

"JENNIE!" Jisoo screamed her name when she finally came Jennie lick her cum and not wasting any drop.

She move to Jisoo kiss making her taste herself while she moaned softly then Jennie insert her finger again making Jisoo eyes widened "J-jennie... ahhh.. I-I'm still sensitive fuck... " She moaned "Don't care I don't want to waste time baby and it's just so fucking sexy of you... while you screamed my name out loud it's so fucking sexy baby... and I want to hear you screamed more.. " Jennie said and kiss her again while she fasten her finger.

'Jennie is really a sex maniac, god please help me I hope I walk tomorrow', Jisoo thought to herself while she moaned at the same time.

Time skip.... (03:03 am)

The two of them are laying down the bed naked and just finish their making love in bed.

Jisoo head was on Jennie's chest while Jennie looking at the ceiling Jisoo eyes is close listening to Jennie's heartbeat.

"Thank you" Jennie suddenly said making Jisoo opend her eyes and look up to Jennie "For what?" Jisoo asked Jennie remove the tiny hair that covered Jisoo's beautiful face "For not giving up on me" Jennie said and cup Jisoo's cheek while looking at her lovely Jisoo hold her hand.

"Because even though I said things about you... you still didn't give up... and stay by my side" Jennie sincerely said Jisoo kissed her palm then kiss Jennie's lip "I must be the one who has to thank you" Jisoo said smiling seeing Jennie's confused face.

"Thank you for falling in love with me and thank for marrying me" Jisoo said and the two of them kiss then pull away smiling at each other.

"Goodnight I love you" Jennie said "Goodnight I love you too" Jisoo said and kiss her one last time as she lay her head again in Jennie's chest as the two of them slowly fall asleep with each other's arm.

                             - THE END -

--------------------------------------

Hi everyone! 👋😊

I'm back!! 😊 I will publish the next chapter tomorrow night and also the other four stories too😊😊.

Have a nice day everyone😊😊.

---------------------------------------