Heard (05)

3RD PERSON POV

Two days passed by....

That two days Jisoo don't want to go home were she will see her cheater and a liar wife she has to rest for the sake of the baby she is staying at one of her condo, she has an appointment with the lawyer Bambam suggested.

He told Jisoo that the lawyer is one of his good friend he also said that the two of them are friends since they are kids, Jisoo just agreed to Bambam that his friend will be the one who will be her lawyer.

Jisoo was waiting for Bambam and the lawyer until she recieved a call she look at it hoping it's not Jennie and lucky it's not her she answered it.

"Hey, Noona I'm sorry I can't make it I have an important meeting but my friend will be there to discuss about the divorce", "You don't need to apologize for not making it, it's fine really", "Thank you Noona, I have to go now the meeting will start in a few minutes", "Yeah, sure goodluck", "Bye".

Jisoo hung up and sigh then she heard someone "Mrs. Kim right?" She turn to her side and see a tall beautiful woman in her formal attire "Yes, its me I assumed you are Bambam's friend" The woman nodded "Take a sit" Jisoo said as the woman sat down infront of her.

"I'm Attorney Lalisa Manoban, just call me Lisa or attorney Manoban" The woman said and stretch out her hand for a shake hands which Jisoo gladly accepted as they shook hands she felt a bit of spark 'That's weird', Jisoo suddenly thought as they pull away "So, Bambam told me about your case but I want to discuss everything with you Mrs. Kim" Lisa said in a serious tone.

'She's kind of scary but she's hot', 'Wait, what?! Did I just said that?', 'Yes, you did', The voice on her mind said "You okay Mrs. Kim?" Lisa asked "Yeah, I'm fine" Jisoo said and gave Lisa a small smile.

'She's cute', Lisa thought then cleared her throat "So shall we start?" Jisoo nodded as they start what they should discuss about the divorce thing.

Hour passed by.....

"Well that's all for now Mrs. Kim" Lisa said and put her documents inside her bag "Thank you" Jisoo said and smiled "It's not a problem Mrs. Kim I'm glad to help you" Lisa replied and returned Jisoo's smile "Let's order something we still didn't eat" Jisoo said and called the waiter "It's my treat" Lisa nodded and smiled.

As they order their food while the waiter write it down "Is that all?" Jisoo and Lisa nodded and gave him the menu and he bow down and walk away.

"How old are you?" Jisoo asked while Lisa take a sip on her water before she answered Jisoo "I'm 25 Mrs. Kim" Lisa answered politely "Jisoo is fine" She said and Lisa nodded.

"Do have someone in your life?" Jisoo said Lisa shook her head "I'm focusing on work" Lisa said "That's great then" Jisoo and smiled as the two of them look straight in the eyes while smiling Jisoo felt something but she don't know what is it.

They are interrupted by the waiter who put down their food on the table "Thank you" They both said in the same time making them chuckled "You're welcome" The waiter smiled and walk away as they continue chatting getting to know each other and all.

"Thank you for the lunch Unnie" Lisa said and smiled "It's nothing Lisa I should be the one thanking you" Jisoo said Lisa just nodded "I'll see you tomorrow Unnie" Lisa said "Yes, Bye take care" Jisoo said and Lisa smiled and went inside her car and wave one last goodbye to Jisoo who smiled while walking to her car and drove away.

-----------------------------