I thought I'm the Only One?!

3RD PERSON POV

"Hmm....." Jisoo moaned softly at Jennie's mouth who's kissing her and grip her ass suddenly they heard a knock on Jennie's apartment Jisoo pull away "Did you order something?" Jisoo asked Jennie who shook her head and about to kiss Jisoo again when a knock was heard again.

"Invite someone?" Jisoo asked again "No, why would I invite someone when I want to be alone with you" Jennie said smiling Jisoo was touch about what Jennie just said and peck her lips "I love you" Jisoo said looking straight at Jennie's eyes full of love "I love you too" Jennie said and about to kiss Jisoo again but the knock got louder.

Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyed while Jisoo giggled at her and got up from Jennie as she went to the apartment door she sees a woman "Hi, how may I help you?" She asked politely then she see the woman stomach is a bit big.

"Is Jennie there?" The woman asked while rubbing her tummy "Yes, she's here" Jisoo said "Love, who is it..... " Jennie was shock to see the woman Jisoo look at her then to the woman "Why don't you come inside?" Jisoo invited her in she thank Jisoo.

"Take a sit" Jisoo motion the woman then she look at Jennie who look nervous "Do you want something?" Jisoo asked the woman shook her head "I'm Jisoo by the way" Jisoo extended her hand for a hand shake the woman accept it "I'm Nayeon" The woman said as they pull away.

"I don't want to be rude but why are you looking for Jennie?" Jisoo asked glance at Jennie who was looking down "I... I want to talk to her about our baby... that I'm carrying... " Nayeon explained Jisoo was stunned to say something when she heard that.

She feel like crying "A-a baby.... " Jisoo mumbled but Nayeon heard her and nodded Jisoo look at Jennie who has a guilty eyes "Okay, then you two talk I'm leaving" Jisoo force a smile and walk to Jennie's room to pack some of her clothes.

"Chu....." She heard Jennie said and close the room door she didn't look up and continue packing she can't control her tears anymore, she felt a arms around her waist "C-chu please don't l-leave me I love you let me explain" She heard Jennie crying.

"There's nothing to explain Jennie you already fuck someone and get them pregnant what are you gonna explain then?! Is that why you didn't go home when you said you will be back before midnight in the bar?! You'll explain that you are drunk then you two end up fucking to some motel?!" She shouted and remove Jennie's arms around her.

"Chu I love you.... please don't leave me...." Jennie said crying hard she try to hold Jisoo hands who back away "I have the reason to leave you Jennie.... I fucking love you with all my heart! Then this is what you fucking replace me?! Get a woman pregnant?! It's fucking break my heart to pieces... I thought I'm the only one?!" Jisoo burst out her anger.

"You are the only one I love Chu I made a mistake I know and sorry is not enough but please don't leave me Chu... I'm begging you" Jennie said and drop on her knees "You have to take responsibility of the baby" Jisoo said coldly and close her luggage "I need you by my side Love I can't live without you" Jennie said hug Jisoo tight who struggle to get away.

"You have a reason to live now for your baby and you don't need me anymore" Jisoo said then successful get out of Jennie's hold and she left the room leaving Jennie crying on the floor in a cold room Jisoo see Nayeon who was looking at her with guilt "Please take care of her for me" Jisoo last said and smiled a little then she completely left the apartment leaving every memories of the two of them.

--------------------------------

Don't have a part 2, sorry 😅😅

--------------------------------