First but not the LAST

Past

3RD PERSON POV

"Yah! Comeback here" Jennie yelled at Jisoo who's running away from her laughing she flash some water at Jennie the two of them are on the pool area and was watering the flowers until Jisoo being her flash water on Jennie.

"Gotcha!" Jennie finally grab her and hug her from behind and let the two of them get wet "Ahhh!" Jisoo said while the two of them are giggling she turn around and kiss Jennie.

"I love you" Jisoo said and smiled "I love you too" Jennie said back then Jisoo push her away and run away again "Yah!" Jennie said smiling and chase after her.

******

"Ouch!" Jisoo said painfully "What happened?" Jennie run over the kitchen and look at Jisoo "I accidentally cut myself" Jisoo said while Jennie grab her hand and look at one of her finger that is now blooding.

"I already told you to be careful" Jennie scold her and grab the first aid kit on the drawer and starts cleaning her wound "Okay all done" Jennie said then look at Jisoo who's pouting "What?" Jennie asked smiling "It's not done yet where's my kiss" Jisoo replied making Jennie rolled her eyes but stil smiling and kiss Jisoo's wound and her lips.

"I'll just cook and just watch me okay?" Jisoo nodded cutely making Jennie kiss her again "Good" Jennie stood up and went to the kitchen while Jisoo just watch her or more like admiring her beautiful girlfriend.

****** 🔞🔞

"Jennie...." Jisoo moaned when Jennie starts sucking her neck leaving some love bites "Are you sure you want to do this?" Jennie asked staring at Jisoo's eyes "Yes... I'm sure" Jisoo answered Jennie pecked her lips and then position herself.

"Ahhh.... it's hurt..." Jisoo said "It will be gone soon baby..." Jennie whisper to her and kissed her to distract Jisoo from the pain while she move slowly to her.

"Go... ahhh... faster" Jennie obeyed and starts thrusting inside her faster than ever while Jisoo hold her from the neck and scratch her back and maybe leave some mark but Jennie don't care.

"I'm cumming.... ahh" Jisoo cried "Me too baby.... shit" Jennie moaned and pound harder inside her "AHHH!" Both of them came Jennie wipe Jisoo tears and kissed her "I love you" Jennie said "I love you too" Jisoo said smiling.

******

"Please Jennie" Jisoo cried begging for Jennie "Please don't leave me" Jisoo said and hug her from behind while Jennie remove her hand "I have to go Jisoo I don't love you anymore" Jennie said coldly and starts walking away but Jisoo hug her again.

"Please I love you please don't leave me Jennie please" Jisoo beg hug her tight "My love for you has faded so please let go off me I already found someone" Jennie explained and Jisoo felt weak when she heard Jennie found someone else.

She slowly look at Jennie who's body getting smaller and smaller in her eyes while rain starts pouring leaving her with no one leaving her in cold leaving her from her happiness that became darkness now.

******

Present

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo woke up in an empty space beside her making her sigh in pain and stood up "Morning Love" She look up and see Jennie making her walk to her and hug her but the problem is she's just an imagination she's not real making Jisoo cried again like always.

Waking up without the one she love, eating without the one she love, showering without her, going to work without her, cooking without her, the one she always love was now gone.

She always wish that she want to go back to the past that Jennie still love her blindly but now she's gone and she's with someone else that not her.

Jisoo went to the bathroom and look at her messy self "Love, we have a date to night don't forget about it" She smiled painfully looking at the mirror crying too it's been 5 months since she last saw Jennie she thought that Jennie will be her last but she was wrong about it.

They been together since 7 years but now the two of them are not together anymore she always cry at home her routine become different she always put a fake smile saying she's okay, she already move on but when she got home she always cry to sleep always having nightmares.

She need her, she want her, she want her back, she want her Jendeukie back but she know that it will never gonna happen again because Jennie has someone, someone who will make her happy than she does for her, someone who will take care of her, someone who will love her.

Maybe they are like some other story that maybe they are your first but they are not your last.....

----------------------------------

I got this idea from a friend of mine that send me a video about two lovers.....

----------------------------------