Surprise

3RD PERSON POV

"Hi blinks" Jisoo said waving at the camera she was holding "I'm sorry if my face looks a bit haggard today" Jisoo said smiling "Anyways I'm gonna suprise Jennie today it's not a prank" Jisoo put down the camera at the table "Lately I'm feeling a bit dizzy and I always vomit at the morning and night also something at the midnight.." She paused.

"Jennie said that I should go to the doctor but I said that I'll be fine so that she don't have to worry much but I missed my period this month..." Jisoo grab something at the table "I did buy some pregnancy test and the three are all positive" She show it on the camera.

"But I also went to the an OB-GYN to see if I am really pregnant and she said that... I am really pregnant" She smiled widely to the cam "I'm two weeks pregnant and I didn't tell this to Jennie because I want to suprise her so that's why I am gonna wear this T-shirt that says 'You're gonna be a MOM' my sister was the one who order this T-shirt" Jisoo said holding the pink tshirt.

"Jennie is downstairs watching some TV I excuse myself to take a shower well I really gonna shower and wear this T-shirt so I'll be back later" She said and cover the camera she turn it off as she went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Minutes passed by....

"I already change" Jisoo said and spin a little to show it "So will go downstairs now and see what Jennie's reaction" Jisoo said smiling as she exit the room with the camera walking downstairs.

As she video Jennie who's sitting at the couch looking at her phone "Love" Jisoo called out Jennie quickly look up to her "Why are you filming?" Jennie asked confuse "Look at my T-shirt" Jisoo said as Jennie look at it her eyes widened and she cover her mouth in shock.

"Wait, what?" Jennie said and stood up "Are you pregnant?" Jisoo nodded "Yes I am" She hand her the three pregnancy test "OH MY GOD!" Jennie then starts jumping like a little kid "I'm gonna be a mommy!" She shouted making Jisoo giggled "Oh my god I'm so freaking happy" Jennie said and hug Jisoo and kissed her lips.

"Blinks we're gonna have a baby!" Jennie said excitedly at the camera then starts crying "Oh Love don't cry you're making me cry" Jisoo said pouting and controlling her tears.

"I'm just so happy that we're gonna have our first baby" Jennie cried Jisoo wiped her tears out "Stop crying baby I love you" Jisoo said and peck on Jennie's lips "I love you too" Jennie said back and wiped her tears.

"We have to call the others to announced it and also celebrate" Jennie said and Jisoo just nodded "Okay, if that's what my Love want" Jisoo said smiling lovely at Jennie and kiss her again.

"Okay that's for today's vlog please do like, share, subscribe and click the notification bell to notify you in our next video Bye blinks" Jisoo said waving at the camera "Bye blinks" Jennie said and gave a flying kiss.

-------------------------------------

👶👶👶

-------------------------------------