Say IT!

3RD PERSON POV

"Okay, so Jennie will be going to work now and I have something in mind" Jisoo said smiling at her front camera "Not saying 'I love you' back to her and let see how she react" Jisoo said smirk and turn the camera at the back.

"Love, I'm going now I'll be back before dinner" Jennie said and peck Jisoo's lip who smiled at her "I love you" Jennie said "Bye" That was Jisoo said"I LOVE YOU!" Jennie shouted and went inside their room again.

"I said I love you?" Jennie said looking sad Jisoo starts giggling "Bye" Jisoo said but Jennie didn't move "Say it back" Jennie whined Jisoo continue on laughing at Jennie's cute reaction "Nyeongan" Jisoo said and Jennie shook her head.

"I'm not leaving until you said I love you back" Jennie said and put her bag at the floor and lean on the door frame "You are gonna be late" Jisoo said still giggling "I don't care I'm the CEO after all so it's fine if I'm late" Jennie pointed and pouted.

"Fine, I love you too" Jisoo gave in making Jennie smiled happily and kiss Jisoo again  "I love you" Jennie said "I love you too" Jisoo said back as Jennie walks away "I failed" Jisoo said at the camera and chuckled.

---------------------------------

It's a relief that Lisa was now okay and also Lisa making her debut being a runway model at CELINE 😍😍.

---------------------------------