Away (05)

3RD PERSON POV

It's been a week since they are preparing for the wedding and it's been stress week for Jisoo because she was dealing with some project at school and to Jennie's actions.

Because Jennie act like nothing happened a week ago were she said that she don't care and don't like her and etc.

But for what she acting she care but she just act when Jisoo was with Hye yoon and in a snap Jennie will go and talk to her boyfriend and Jisoo was so so fucking confuse and don't know what Jennie was doing.

"Hey, Jisoo unnie!" Hye yoon said and run to her clinging her arm to Jisoo's arm "Hey, Hye yoon" Jisoo said with a smile "Are you free today?" She asked "Yeah, I am I don't have any schedule" Jisoo answered making Hye yoon smiled widely.

"Great, let's hang out then because your so busy this few days and I don't have a chance to hang out" Hye yoon said while pouting "Aww, your so cute" Jisoo said pinching her cheek in a gentle way.

"Your more cuter" Making Jisoo blush "Aww, your blushing" Hye yoon giggled "Stop" Jisoo whined and cover her face with both hand.

The two of them grow closer even though Jisoo was so busy they always eat together and chat or call each other "Where are we going?" Jisoo asked while she went inside Hye yoon van.

"To the mall then will go to my work place" Hye yoon said winking "Really?" Jisoo said with excitement "Yeah, and maybe the director will notice you then make you an actress" Hye yoon said with a teasing tone "Oh shut up" Jisoo said playfully rolled her eyes.

Then while they are laughing and chatting Jisoo phone starts ringing she look at it and Jennie was calling her she bite her lips hesitating if she will answer it or not "Answer her, maybe she has something to say" Hye yoon said with a soft tone Jisoo look at her and nodded.

"Hello?", "Where are you?!", Jisoo move her phone away from her ears because Jennie just shouted making Hye yoon chuckled at her cuteness, "Please don't shout, I'm with Hye yoon", "And why are you with her?", "Will going to the mall to hang out", "Okay, g-", Jisoo heard a voice in other line, "Babe, come here", It was Kai, "I'll go now Jennie", "Wait-".

She don't let Jennie and just hung up "Your fiance is so possessive" Hye yoon said and chuckled "Yeah.." Jisoo said and put a fake smiled.

They arrived at the mall and Jisoo phone continue to ring because Jennie was calling her again for the five times.

She turn off her phone and put it back to her pocket "You okay?" Hye yoon asked her "Yeah, I'm good let's go?" Hye yoon nodded and they starts scrolling around the mall buy some new clothes, accessories, etc.

*****

JENNIE POV

'Why the fuck she's not answering her phone?' I said to myself and throw my phone at the passenger sit and drove to go to my own apartment.

'It's your fault because Kai was there' The voice in my mind said 'Whatever, and can you shut up', I fire back and just focus on the road.

I dialed Lisa's number.

"Hello unnie?", "Lisa, can you call Jisoo for me?", "I was try to call her too asking her if we can hang out but her phone was hard to reach", "Dang it", "Why? What happened?", "I was asking her where is she and she said that she's with Hye yoon and to my stupid boyfriend interrupted me", "Why don't you just break up with him then?", "I am tomorrow", "Why don't you break up with him early?", "I was heart broken okay and I was try to find a perfect timing and the timing is tomorrow", "Okay, fine your doing the right decision and tell-", "I'll call you back I'm driving".

I said my goodbye to her and put down my phone and continue driving to my apartment.

-------------------------------------------

Tell who? And what?🤔🤔

-------------------------------------------