First but not the LAST (04)

JENNIE POV

"No!" I screamed panting having a nightmare again I sat down running my hands to my hair and sigh this been almost 2 years when I left Jisoo, my nightmare came back to me Jisoo was always there when I got my nightmare she always sleep beside me but now it's not the same.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up, its my fault though for leaving her and hurting her its also hurt me seeing her cry that night and I hired someone to watch her from a far, I don't want to see her worried and suffered if she knows I'm sick, I know that I'm stupid to just leave her like that without a reasonable explanation.

But now I want to get her back in my arms and tell her the truth about why I leave and I can also hold my daughter and love her, yes I know she has a daughter with me I was happy to know that the one that I hired was the one who send me the news about that.

I was in New Zealand that time I knew about the news and I also there to do my surgery, I always cry and missing her warm and I am proud that she is now one of the famous actress and model in Korea I always watch her dramas and modelling she already fulfill her dream she became a strong woman and she became more beautiful than ever.

How I wish to be by her side and helping her up with our daughter, when I recover I quickly went to Korea and to our own house that we build but to my dismay she left.

The house was clean because of a caretaker who looks around the house, Jisoo hired her but the caretaker said to be Jisoo left when she gave birth to our daughter Ella she really named our daughter to the name I suggested to her.

FLASHBACK

"If we have a baby I want to name it Ella" I said to her while she cuddled with me "That's a beautiful name" She answered "Don't leave my side when I became pregnant" I smiled and kiss her forehead "I promise I will always be by your side" I said she give me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you Jennie...."

"I love you too always...."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Unnie, I have to go somewhere I'll use my car", I said to my manager on the phone, "Are you sure?", "Yes, I'm sure", "Okay just be careful", "I will bye", "Bye".

I hung up and got inside my car and starts the engine I will visit Jisoo on her apartment I know where she lives, then I saw a flower shop I park infront of it and got out, I then spot a beautiful bouquet I pick it up and pay for it "Thank you" I said and smiled as I exit the shop and put the bouquet of flower at the back seat.

I remember the time I always gave her flower when we went on some of our dates

FLASHBACK

"Here's some flower for my beautiful lady" I said and gave her a bouquet of flowers "Aww that so sweet of you Love" She said and hold the flowers "It's so pretty" She smiled looking at it "But you're prettier" I said and wink at her.

She playfully rolled her eyes and hit my shoulder playfully "You're being cheesy" She said then kiss my cheek "Thank you and I love you" She said that and smiled I lean in to peck her lips "I love you too beautiful" I said as I starts the engine for us to go to our destination for our date.

END OF FLASHBACK

I finally arrived at her apartment and went out the car I take deep breath before I knock on the door I hide the flowet at my back then the door opened and see a beautiful woman I always want to be with.

"Jennie? What are you doing here?" She said confuse "I came here for-" I got cut out when a girl speak "Ji who was it?" It was the girl yesterday at our photoshoot "Oh, Jennie" For what I remember her name was Soojoo.

"Hi" I said shortly and put a fake smile "Why don't you come in?" Soojoo said to me I politely declined I thought it was just Jisoo and Ella in the apartment "I just hmm... I just leave yeah bye sorry for disturbing you" I said and bow down and hide the flower at my back then walks away.

I got inside the car and put the bouquet of flowers at the passenger seat then quickly drove away with a heavy heart.

-------------------------------