Fast 🔞

This is a Jentop G!P

-------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

The pinks we're given a few minutes break from dancing Jisoo grab her towel to wipe her sweat body and she drink her water "I'm exhausted" Lisa said while she lay down at the floor Jennie and Chaeyeong drink their water then Jisoo's phone starts ringing Jennie see the caller ID 'Jin oppa' was written 'Are they close?', She thought "Guys I'll just take this" Jisoo quickly run outside leaving the three confused.

Jennie followed Jisoo quietly then she heard Jisoo talking "Oppa, why did you call?" Jennie see the smile at Jisoo's face and she was fucking want to ripe it out "Yeah, sure oppa I don't have any scheduled later" Jennie was curious about that 'Is he asking Jisoo unnie out?', Jennie felt like her blood is boiling "Okay, oppa bye see you later" Jisoo hang up and Jennie panicked she don't know where to hide but she's too late.

"Jennie, what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked confuse "I.. hmm... I was j-just walking around yeah" Jennie said 'Shit', she wish that the floor to swallow her for embarrassing herself "If you say so.. " Jisoo didn't believe her but just shrugged it off "Unnie's were about to start!" Chaeyeong yelled "Arraso!" Jisoo replied and the two of them went inside but Jennie's mind still thinking about why did Jin called her and did he asked her out that was the questions that flying around Jennie's mind.

Hours passed by.....

The girls just arrived at their dorm and Jisoo quickly went to her room "What was that?" Lisa asked while she lay down at the couch "I don't know..." Chaeyeong answered and lay next to Lisa, Jennie went to her room and sigh laying down 'Are the two of them dating?', She asked herself and run her hands to her face "Why do I have to know? We're not even together aishhh" Then a knock on the door was heard "Come in" She said and sat down while fixing her messy hair "I have somewhere to go did you need anything that I can buy you?" Jisoo said while leaning back at the door frame "I'm good" Jennie said and smiled weakly "You okay?" Jisoo said with a worried look "Yeah I am, you can go now" Jennie said coldly "If you say so.. " Jisoo find Jennie really weird this day but she just shrug it off.

Jennie lay down again looking at the ceiling until she felt her eyes becoming very heavy 'I'll just take a nap for a while', She thought.

Jennie felt someone moving at her bed she tiredly opened her eyes and see Jisoo in just a sexy night gown Jennie eyes widened "What are yo-" A finger cut her out "I want to sleep here" Jisoo sat down seductive and rub Jennie's lips with her thumb "B-but w-why are you w-wearing something l-like that" Jennie stuttered while blushing, she felt her private part arouse, getting harder she look down then to Jisoo who's smirking at her.

She quickly hide it with her pillow "I think someone needs help down there" Jisoo said pointing at Jennie's while biting her button lips"I-I can h-handle it u-unnie" Jennie said blushing madly "But I want to help your friend down there" Jisoo said seductive while pouting "Y-you don-" Jennie was cut when Jisoo move more closer to her.

Their face are just an inch and if ever one of them try to move they will kiss, Jisoo lips formed a smirk "It's more good if I help you out" Jisoo said putting her hand to Jennie's neck and the two of them make eye contact Jisoo slowly leaning in while Jennie froze at her spot.

The two lips meet and Jisoo starts moving when Jennie went back to reality she kiss Jisoo back putting her hands at Jisoo's waist and pulling Jisoo closer to her, their kiss was full of gentle and Jennie move on top of Jisoo she moan feeling something pocking her center feeling the hard one.

Their kiss was getting hotter and hotter, "I think you need a punishment" Jennie eyes we're full of lust and desire Jisoo look at her confuse but turn on at the same time "For making me jealous" Jisoo is more confuse "You went out with Jin oppa I don't know you two are close" Jennie explained "And for being naughty" Jennie kiss Jisoo again but this time more rough making Jisoo moaned quietly.

Jennie kiss move down to Jisoo's jaw to her neck sucking and biting living love bites and Jisoo just moaned enjoying the feeling of Jennie.

She peck Jisoo lips and rip the night gown "Jennie!" Jisoo was shock "I'll buy you another one" She answered and remove Jisoo's bra and she starts sucking her breast Jisoo's moaned becoming louder "More.." Jisoo beg and Jennie smirk and going down kissing ever part of her body until she stop at the button part.

Jennie quickly remove Jisoo's panty revealing her wet pussy and Jennie slowly kiss Jisoo's thigh first "Please.. Jennie" Jisoo beg "I really need you... " Jisoo said moaning "Patients baby" Jennie said and continue kiss her slowly when she was finish.

She blow Jisoo's pussy making her shiver Jennie starts teasing Jisoo just kiss it nothing more "Jennie.. please I want you to fuck me hard" Jisoo said "I will baby... I will" And there Jennie starts sucking, licking her pussy she moaned louder and luckily their room are sound proof.

"Jennie.. I'm getting close ahhhh" Jisoo said gripping to the sheets and when she's about to climax Jennie stop "What the?" Jisoo was pissed "Just wait baby.." Jennie got up and slowly remove her t-shirt while Jisoo sat down watching her then she look down seeing the hard bulge "I want to remove your button" Jisoo said with a begging eyes "Okay, baby" Jisoo happily move forward and slowly remove Jennie shorts and boxer "Fuck.." Jisoo mumbled when she see Jennie's 'She's huge', she thought and carries Jennie's dick.

She starts moving her hand and Jennie moaned quietly and Jisoo look up while she slowly put Jennie dick in her mouth moaning at the feeling she starts sucking it and Jennie help Jisoo with her hair "Fuck.. your so good baby.." Jennie moaned and backing her dick forward to Jisoo, she feeling herself she's getting close.

She quickly remove her dick at Jisoo's mouth making Jisoo disappointed "Now call me daddy" Jennie whisper and pinned Jisoo down and put her dick inside her not letting her adjust her size "Fuck.. so tight" Jennie said loving the tightness of Jisoo's pussy "Fuck.. your huge daddy.. ahhhh" Jisoo was in pain but in the same time was pleasured.

Jennie starts moving faster "Daddy.. ahhhh" Jisoo was moaning a mess the bed was meeting the wall in ever move Jennie do "Daddy harder... please.. ahhh" Jisoo beg and Jennie obeyed fucking her hard and fast.

Jennie felt Jisoo's pussy getting more tighter "I'm gonna cum daddy.... ahhhh" Jisoo said then Jennie pull away not letting Jisoo climax again before Jisoo can protest Jennie put her dick again "FUCK!" Jisoo moaned loudly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum.. ahhh" Jennie said and moving more faster "Cum inside me daddy... I'm on pills ahhhhh" Jisoo said feeling herself getting close too "Daddy.... I'm cumming ahhhh" Jisoo said "Let's cum together baby... ahhhh shit shit!" Jennie moaned and shoot her seeds inside Jisoo "Daddy!" Jisoo cummed.

Jennie fall down on the top of Jisoo recovering from the mind blowing sex when she recover a bit she slowly move in and out Jisoo moaned and she pull away "Ride me" She said and sat down.

Jisoo slowly went down "Fuck... " Jisoo mumbled and when she fully went down she starts moving slowly while Jennie hands were on her both side helping her.

In a second she move faster "Fuck... Jisoo.. ahhh your so fucking good... ahhh" Jisoo smiled at her and kiss her still moving.

The two of them feeling that their are getting closer "Let's cum together again baby" Jennie said "Yes,  daddy" Jisoo said "Shit.. Shit-"

"Yeah, Jennie wake the fucking up!" Jennie felt a water splash her and she quickly sit up and she look up seeing Jisoo in a pajamas "Finally you woke up" Jisoo said and put down the bucket "I've been waking you up until now and I'm hearding you making noises" Jisoo explained 'So it's just a dream',  Jennie sigh but she look down and see her dick was hard "You okay?" Jisoo asked with a crossed arms.

"Hmm.. y-yeah" Jennie said and slowly cover herself but Jisoo remove the blanket from her "Hey!" Jennie shout blushing and Jisoo smirk when she see Jennie's hard bulge "I think you need help" Jisoo lock the door and slowly unbuttoning her top making Jennie gulp 'oh god'......

-------------------------------------------

😝😝

-------------------------------------------