Husband Mistress (02 Last)

3RD PERSON POV

"I know that you are my boyfriend wife... " Jisoo said Jennie just stay silent "I got close to Taehyung for a mission" Jennie look at her confuse "Mission?" Jennie asked "Yes, a mission I'm a Police officer" Jisoo said she move a little to grab her wallet and gave it to Jennie for her to look.

"I'm not only getting close to Taehyung for the mission I want to get close to you too" Jisoo confess "Well I always admired you on how many people you saved" Jisoo said while smiling "I don't really like Taehyung" Jennie nodded.

"What is your mission on Taehyung?" Jennie asked her "To arrested him for being a drug dealer" Jisoo answered "He's been selling drugs to minor and adult. He already got arrested but got away because of no evidence" Jisoo explained.

"For how long did you know he's a drug dealer?" Jennie ask again "For about 2 years now we planned to arrest him when I got more evidence I can find" Jennie was shock her and Taehyung had been married for 6 years but don't have any kids because Jennie don't want to have kids with him.

Taehyung had abuse Jennie physically she has a lot of bruise for 3 years because she's to weak to fight back to him, until she had confidence now and she don't let him abuse her ever again.

"How long did you start this mission?" Jisoo think first before she answered Jennie "About two months now" Jennie just nodded "Thanks for the info Ms. Goddess" Jennie said as she stood up "Wait, how did you know that nickname?" Jisoo said with a shock voice.

Jennie turn around to her and smiled "I know so much thing about you Jisoo..... let me recap a short thing how I meet you in high school...... " Jennie said Jisoo stay silent.

FLASHBACK

"What a nerd!" A guy said while laughing evilly with his minions Jennie just look down and wish she don't go to school being bullied every fucking day until she heard a voice "HEY! YOU!" A female voice roar on the hallway.

"Stop on what you are doing before I kick your fucking small dicks!" The female voice threatened as the gang starts running away making Jennie's bag drop on the floor she's about to pick it up and some of her things when the girl starts picking it up for her.

"Here you go" Jennie look up and see a beautiful girl standing infront of her "T-thank you" Jennie stuttered and look down again hiding her blushes cheeks because of girl smiling at her "I'm Jisoo by the way" The girl extended her hand for a shake hands.

"I'm Je-" Before Jennie can introduce herself someone cut her off "YAH! JISOO LET'S GO!" A female voice called out Jisoo "Okay, I have to go now Bye" Jennie look at Jisoo who run to her friends 'I'm Jennie', Jennie thought to herself and sigh in disappointment not able to introduce herself to Jisoo.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Wah, you are the one I help?!" Jisoo said a bit high making Jennie giggled and nodded to her "I admired you from a far.... I always want to approach you but I don't have a courage I also send you some letter secretly" Jennie explained making Jisoo more shock.

"You are JN!" Jisoo said and Jennie nodded "That's me" Jennie pointed to herself while she giggled "Wah, why didn't I fucking know that I'm so dump" Jisoo said and pouted Jennie then peck her lips "No you're not you are beautiful and hot" Jennie said and kissed her Jisoo kissed back.

The kiss is getting heated Jennie was about to remove her bathrobe until a bell ring on the front door they pull away and giggled "I'll go get it you take a shower" Jisoo nodded and peck Jennie lips.

"Wait, I want to ask you something" Jennie said before Jisoo remove the blanket she was cover of "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jennie asked shyly making Jisoo giggled "I would love too" Jisoo answered Jennie smiled widely and hug Jisoo kissing her face.

----------------------------------