Pregnant

3RD PERSON POV

"Hey, blinks" Jennie wave at her camera "So for today's vlog, I will prank Jisoo that I'm pregnant and I make a mistake that I did have a one nightstand when she went to Paris for the fashion show" Jennie sat down "She's not her because she went to work as a MC and you know that right, her work end at 6:30" She look at her phone "It's currently 6 o'clock in the evening already dinner time I already text her that I want some strawberries and a chocolate syrup, and she didn't ask why and that's good" Jennie chuckled a bit.

"While we wait for her I have a pregnancy test here it's positive" Jennie shown it to the camera "This is not mine, it's from one of my friend that is pregnant and luckily she didn't throw it" Jennie put down the pregnancy test in the table "I put it here so when she sat down she will see it and I already put some hidden camera's" Jennie point to the box that have a little cam inside and a little cam infront of the TV and a cam in the dining table "So it's already on and I have to wait for a few minutes before she arrived and I wish my prank will be success wish me luck blinks" Jennie turn it off and put it down in the coffee table.

While she wait, she's just scrolling on her social media account.

Few minutes later....

Jennie heard the front door opened she look at the little cam she hidden infront of the TV "Jendeuk I'm home!" Jisoo announce, she got up and walk to the front door and hug Jisoo with a peck in her lips "You look tired" Jennie said softly "I'm good Jennie" Jisoo smile a little and kiss Jennie's lips "I will put this in the kitchen then you go sit in the living room" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded starts walk to the living room, Jennie pass the cam "Okay, so will she's in the living room and I hope she see the pregnancy test" Jennie whisper so Jisoo will not hear her.

Jennie walk away to the camera and walk to the fridge to put the strawberries and the chocolate syrup when she heard Jisoo yelled "Jennie can you come here!" Jennie closed the fridge and glance at the little cam then walk to the living room "Yes, Chu" She act innocent "What's this?" Jisoo said seriously "A pregnancy test" Jennie replied "I know what it call but why do you have this?" Jisoo asked again but Jennie don't answer "Are you Pregnant?" Jisoo ask and stood up with a hand I her left hip Jennie slowly nodded "How can you be pregnant we didn't do a sperm cell donor, huh?" Jisoo said seriously, Jennie keep quiet and Jisoo sigh "I'm asking you Jennie Kim" Jisoo said, Jennie know if Jisoo's angry she will use her full name, "JENNIE FUCKING KIM ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" Jisoo shout at her making Jennie flinch it her first time hearing Jisoo shout at her "I d-did i-it w-with someone e-else" Jennie was playing with her finger.

"Wait what? You did it with fucking someone?!" Jisoo starts to shout Jennie nodded "What the fuck Kim?" Jisoo try to calm herself a little but she can't "When did this happened?" Jisoo ask her coldly "When y-you w-went to Paris" Jennie was starting to get nervous and scared, Jisoo run her hand in her hair she can't think of anything, then while she look around she spotted a blinking red thing.

Then it's hit her 'She's pranking me' Jisoo said to herself 'Let's continue the act Jisoo' Jisoo smirk in her mind "Why did you fucking do that huh?!" Jisoo yelled and Jennie flinch again "I-I was bored a-and Lisa i-invite me to go to a bar" Jennie said "And you fucking agree to her?" Jennie nodded "Oh my god I can't fucking believe you Jennie" Jisoo tears or should I say fake tears starts to fall on her cheek Jennie look up and see her girlfriend crying "I'm sorry" Jennie said.

"Sorry is not the solution Jennie the baby is already there" Jisoo cry "And this break my heart Jennie" Jisoo blur "Let's break up" Jisoo said coldly and starts to walk away Jennie panic and run to Jisoo and hug her "No, wait Chu I'm sorry I only love you" Jennie cry her tears are real this time she can't believe this is happening "If you love me you won't do that" Jisoo said not turning around in her mind she want to laugh "I know it's my mistake please forgive me" Jennie beg and Jisoo want to comfort her but her mind said no and continue acting.

"I know it's a mistake but still you will have a baby that not mine and the boy that have sex with you is the father that's hurt me" Jisoo said and she see a little cam again in the dining table 'she really is not good at hiding things' Jisoo chuckled in her mind "Jisoo I'm sorry" Jennie sobbing hard and Jisoo can't take it, she remove Jennie's arms and walk to the dining table and grab the little camera Jennie was shock "It's a prank" Jisoo laugh and film Jennie "I'm already know that your pranking me" Jennie was still shock "I see the blinking thing infront of the TV" Jennie throw herself in the couch Jisoo laugh.

"Your really not good at hiding things" Jisoo sat down "Yah, Jendeukie" Jisoo pull Jennie to sit up "Don't cry" Jisoo wipe the tears that fall on Jennie's cheek "I thought you will break up with me for real" Jennie sob "You know that I will not do that because I love you" Jisoo said softly and kiss Jennie then pull away "So your prank is failed" Jisoo giggled and Jennie glare at her while pouting she kiss the pouting lips "Stop pouting" Jisoo said "Okay, that's for today's video" Jennie said and cling her arms to Jisoo's neck "Please press the like button and subscribe button and hit the notification bell to get you notify for my new videos" Jennie said "Bye blinks" Jisoo end turn off the camera and the other two.

"Next time Mandu you have to be smart at hiding things" Jennie pout and crossed her arms while glaring at her "I'm sorry okay" Jisoo said but Jennie look away "Yah, Mandu" Jennie didn't answer "Please talk to me Jennie, you know that I will not break up with you because your the precious thing that happened to me" Jisoo said softly with a sweet smile on her face Jennie look at her and there eyes met "You mean it?" Jennie asked "Yes, I do" Jisoo replied.

"I love you Jisoo" Jennie said and lean in "I love you too Jennie" There lips connected, they kiss passionately and a minute pull away to breath a sweet smile place on there lips while looking at each other there eyes where full of love for each other.