Breaking

JISOO POV

I was strolling through my social media because of boredness I'm on my off today, while I'm strolling I spot something that make my body froze and tears are falling in my eyes.

DISPATCH : Jennie Kim from Blackpink and Kim Jongin (Kai) from EXO spotted together at a park.

There is a picture of them, I was stunned I throw my phone by my side and hug my knee I cried like a baby 'Why did you do that to me Jennie? Why?' The news keep repeating in my mind then I heard a voice.

"Unnie" I then looked up "Chaeng" I sob and she walk to me and hug me I hug her back "Unnie, what happened? What's wrong?" She said while rubbing my back I don't answer, she spot my phone and start reading it.

She look shocked, she turn off my phone and put it in the coffee table she rub my back again to calm me down and whisper "Everything is going to be fine unnie everything" As she kiss my crown while I cried in her chest she hugged me.

Few hours passed by.......

I stop crying because I don't have any tears  to fall and Chaeyeong just rub my back until I calm down then we heard the front door open "Love, I'm home" It's Jennie I quickly stood up and walk infront of her she's about to hug me but I slap her she was shock and stunned "Jisoo..... " She called while holding her cheek were I slap her.

"Don't you ever call me love!!" I burst out my anger she flinched but I don't care "Chu, What happened?" She said while trying to hold my hand but I back away she's looks confuse and hurt but I don't care.

I unlock my phone and show it to her when she read it she look shocked and guilty then she look at me with tears falling in her eyes "Chu.. Let me explain" she beg while walking forward but I back away "Explain?! What are you gonna explain?! Huh?! That you and that jerk are friends?!" I yelled at her and tears start to fall again in my eyes.

"Please Chu hear me out" she said "I don't want to hear ang of your stupid lies again!!" She's crying like a baby I want to hold her hug her and I'm sorry for shouting at her and let her explain but in the other side I hold back "Please Chu... calm down and give me a chance" She begged.

"Calm down?! Your saying how can I calm down huh?! When you found out that your girlfriend is dating someone?! And you think that I give you other chance?! Jennie I give you already second chance but what did you do?! You said that you will not do it again and I'm your one and only Love.... but now what it's a fucking lie!! I'm so stupid Jennie you know because I was head over heel to you even you cheat at me twice but now it's thrice!!" I said and I'm sobbing in mess I wiped my tears awats, Jennie held my hand I try to get free but she tighter her grip.

"Jisoo I only Love you please I can't live without you Jisoo please hear me out" She beg again, I stop from fight I look at her straight in the eye "You only love me?" I chuckled bitterly "Really? Then why did you do that huh?" I said with low tone she's gonna say something but I cut it off.

"Jennie, I'm... tired, I want this to stop..... I want this to end... I can't be with you anymore Jennie it's hurts me really bad your saying you love me but what happened... you're cheating on me over and over again.... you know you can just say to me that you don't love and let's just break up that will be easy but what did you do lie to me, cheat on me.... if I give you a chance one last chance what again you will cheat and lie to me.... it's tiring..... I have enough being your toy Jennie, I think we are not meant for each other I have enough and... I'm tired for having this pain" I said while pointing in my heart.

"Let's break up we are not meant for each other Jennie" I said with a cold tone I start walking but she hug me "No, please give me last chance please" I let go of her arms and I didn't answer and run to my room I closed the door and slide down, and hug my knees and my tears are again falling non-stop.

'I'm sorry Jisoo I'm really sorry for breaking your heart again'.  - Jennie

--------------------------

Hi! Everyone

This is my first writing a book and I hope you enjoy it, and all mistakes are mine, English is not my first language.

Yeah I hope you enjoy 😍😘.

----------------------------