One Night Stand 🔞

Chapter will be a Jitop G!P this is requested by HealerKjt 😊😊.

(Sorry if it's late 😅😅)

-------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie was currently sitting at the bar stool drinking because of how heart broken she was her fucking girlfriend cheated at her with a man.

"Another one please" She said to the bartender who just nodded and make her some tequila "What's a beautiful girl doing here being wasted?" She heard a voice she try to look at the one who talk because her eyes were a bit blurry.

Then she see a beautiful woman with a smirk in her face "Mind your own business" She said and she gulp the tequila "Well I want to though" The woman said and sat next to her "The usual please" The bartender nodded starts making her usual drink.

"What's your name? I'm Kim Jisoo call me Jisoo for short" The woman named Jisoo expand her hand to shake hands "Jennie, Jennie Kim" Jennie said and drank her tequila again and ignore Jisoo hand.

Jisoo put down her hand "Why are you doing here though?" Jisoo asked and take a sip at her drink "My for 3 years girlfriend cheated on me with a man" Jennie answered while she cried again.

"Well she's dumb then because she cheated at a beautiful and sexy lady like you" Jisoo said "Whatever" Jennie answered and continue drinking and Jisoo made a little chat to know each other.

Hours passed by.....

Clothes are everywhere at the apartment while the two are in the room.

"Fuck" Jisoo moaned softly while Jennie was sucking her up "You have a magical mouth.... ahhh" She sais to Jennie.

She push Jennie at the bed making her lay down as she kissed her lips while she held her dick "Fuck.... ahhh" Jennie moaned a little bit louder "So tight... shit ahhh" Jisoo let Jennie adjust first before she slowly move inside her.

"Faster... ahhh Jisoo" Jennie moaned and Jisoo obeyed she move faster and hard "You like that slut huh?" Jisoo said while she slap Jennie cheek "Y-yes, fuck.... you're doing me good... " Jennie moaned loving the feeling of Jisoo's big dick inside of her.

"I'm gonna cum.. ahhh Jisoo" Jennie cried out "Cum for me baby" Jisoo said and trust at her "JISOO!" She screamed Jisoo named as she cum "Fuck.. fuck.. shit shit" Jisoo said and feeling she's about to climax

She quickly pull her dick out and cum at Jennie's stomach "Ahhhh" She groaned she grab a tissue to wipe Jennie's stomach and she lick Jennie's pussy cleaning it up.

"On your knee baby" Jisoo said as Jennie obeyed, Jisoo spank her butt cheeks making Jennie moaned softly "Did you ever fuck in the ass hole?" Jisoo asked and continue spanking her butt cheeks.

"N-no, ahh" Jennie moaned "Well I'll be the first to fuck it" Jisoo said and position herself while Jennie just let her even though she know it will hurt.

"Shit your more tight" Jisoo said feeling the tight walls "Fuck... It's hurt" Jennie cried Jisoo still don't move until Jennie tell because she don't want to hurt her "Y-you can move now" Jennie said as Jisoo starts to trust inside her slowly while she spank her now so red butt cheeks.

"Like that spanking your butt cheek baby? Huh?" Jennie hummed because she can't speak how fucking good Jisoo fucking her "Shit I'm cumming I want to cum in your mouth" Jisoo said and pull out her dick as Jennie sat up as she starts to suck Jisoo

"Fuck fuck" Jisoo then shoot her load at Jennie's mouth Jennie moaned at the feeling "Swallow it baby" Jennie obeyed and swllow it "Very good baby" Jisoo said smiling and kiss Jennie.

They continue fucking they just stop when Jennie body was giving up.

-------------------------------------------