Give up

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo is currently walking at the shore and you can see the beautiful sun, she stood at the sea rock look at the sea she smile sadly and she close her eyes feeling the cold wind and the sea wave it's so peaceful just what she like.

Then she feel a tap on her shoulder but she stay still "Hey" The voice said "Hey" Jisoo replied softly "What are you doing here?" The voice asked "Just want to be alone and feeling the sea" She answered there was a silent until Jisoo break the silent.

"Are you happy for us?" She said softly but the girl beside her went silent for a second "Y-yes" The girl said hesitate Jisoo chuckled and opened her eyes but still looking at the sea.

"That definitely a lie" Jisoo said and chuckled even though she's hurt by that "Jennie, I know you're not happy for us" The girl named Jennie look down feeling guilty "When I get you some flowers, dumplings or your favorite ice cream, your smile are not the same they are fake and when you laugh it's not the same too they are fake laugh" Jisoo said sadly "Remember when I first saw you at my first day at school" Jisoo smiled at that memory.

FLASHBACK

Jisoo was running late at her first day on a different school she start running at the hallway, she was not looking until she bump into someone making all their things fell down she quickly pick up her things and the girl that she bump just stand there watching her.

"Watch we're you going" The cold voice said Jisoo stood up and hand her books and they stare at each other until Jisoo look away and bow "I'm sorry I'm just new here so I'm really sorry" She bow multiple times until the girl hold her shoulder making her stop.

"Will you stop that? It's annoying" She a bit annoyed and starts walking away 'How rude',  Jisoo thought and rolled her eyes then she starts running again.

Few minutes of finding her classroom she finally arrived at her classroom she fix herself first and then she knock a beautiful woman opened the door "You must be the new student" The woman said with her famous eyes smile.

"Yes, yes" Jisoo said "I'm your English teacher my name is Ms. Tiffany Hwang but call me Ms. Hwang" She nodded "Why don't you come in and introduce yourself?" They went inside and Jisoo look around and then she spot someone.

"Hello everyone! I'm Kim Jisoo but you can call me Jisoo for short and please take care of me" She smiled widely "Do you have a boyfriend?!" One boy asked she shook her shyly "Girlfriend?" The boy ask she shook her head again.

"Okay, stop with that question Ms. Kim you can sit beside Ms. Jennie Kim" Ms. Hwang said "Ms. Jennie Kim please raise your hand?" Then someone raised their hand Jisoo was a bit shock to see the rude girl she bump into this morning.

Jisoo make her way there and sat down pulling her notebook and book in her bag "Okay listen everyone you will be having a project" Some of the class groan "Your seat mate while be your partner for this project" Ms. Hwang said and Jisoo look at the girl who's looking outside minding her own world.

"Hmm... Miss" Jisoo tap her shoulder making the girl look at her well more like glaring at her making Jisoo nervous "Ms. Hwang said will be partners for the project"Jisoo said nervously "Okay" The girl said shortly and a bit bored "I'm Jisoo by the way" Jisoo said and offer her hand the girl just look at the hand "Jennie" She said coldly and look away 'Tss she's really rude', Jisoo thought and sigh.

END OF FLASHBACK

"That day, was a precious day for me even though you give me a cold shoulder" Jisoo said "But when we get along I was so happy, because you show me your soft spot" She smiled sadly "And that is one of the reason I fall for you" Jisoo look at Jennie who's already crying Jisoo wipe her tears "Don't cry Jennie it's not your fault" Jisoo said sincerely "Taehyung is a nice man" She said smile softly.

"I wish he treat you well, if not I will kill him" Jisoo said making Jennie giggled well Jisoo is deadly serious about that "And I wish you to be happy" Jisoo said and look away holding her tears "I'm letting you go" Jisoo said closing her eyes she take a deep breath "I'm sorry.. " Jennie finally said "Don't be Jennie, it's okay" Jisoo said.

"Can I have one last wish?" Jisoo ask smiling sadly "Yeah" Jennie answered "Hold my hand while we watch the sunset" Jisoo said "Okay" Jennie grab her hand and interlock their fingers. The two of them are just peacefully watching the sunset.

Hours passed by....

Jisoo was the only one left in the sea rock the tears that she's holding is now falling she again smile sadly.

'If your happy with someone I'm willing to give up just for your happiness...."

-------------------------------------------

Sorry if some of the chapter are all about broken hearted, I'm really sorry.

-------------------------------------------