Drunk Night🔞

This story is requested by 'KhalinTrixiah' I hope you like it 😊😊.

Sorry for making you wait 😅😅.

-------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

"Unnie be careful on your way home" Lisa said while wiggling and laughing "I will" Jennie said giggling she's already drunk right now.

She starts the engine and drove away the bar as she opened the radio to play some music "I only fuck you when it's half-past, five!" She sang at the top of her lungs she's singing 'THE HILL' by The Weeknd.

As she pull over to park infront of her apartment she got out wiggling she was laughing for no reasons.

When she successfully got inside the apartment and went to the kitchen to drink some water before her throat was dry.

She put the glass down the sink and went out the kitchen as she walk to upstairs but she heard a weird sound noise coming from her roommate room she see the door was slight opened.

She peek at the door and she was shock at what she see her roommate was fingering herself while moaning but to her shock she was moaning Jennie's name.

"Jennie.... ahhh" The girl moaned while Jennie was watching her and she felt that she's getting hard then a brilliant idea pop in her mind making her smirk.

She slowly opened the door with her roommate not noticing because her eyes we're close she slowly walk to her bed.

Sitting infront of her she bend down as she lick her pussy her roommate still don't notice until Jennie held her hand.

Her eyes opened and was shock to see Jennie in between her legs she was about to close it but Jennie didn't let her "Don't" Jennie said looking at her eyes with lust "T-this ahhh is embarrassing aahhh" She moaned while Jennie continue licking and sucking her up.

"Fuck..... ahhhh" Her roommate moaned and held Jennie head to push her more in her pussy "The great Kim Jisoo thinking about me while she finger herself that's kind of hot" Jennie commented while she push her two finger inside her "Fuck... Jennie I'm Cumming ahhhhh" Jennie then pull her finger out making Jisoo groaned.

Jennie suddenly kiss her she gladly kiss her back and put her arm around Jennie to deep the kiss Jennie move her hips making Jisoo moaned in her mouth feeling the hardness of Jennie she know that Jennie has a dick.

They pull away "Let's make you fantasy a real one" Jennie said in a low tone making Jisoo wetter than ever Jisoo remove Jennie's clothes.

'Fuck she's bigger than my boyfriend', She thought yes she has a boyfriend and now she don't care if she cheated on her boyfriend.

She held her dick and move her hands slowly jerking her off "Fuck... " Jennie said in between her breath "Suck me baby make daddy feel good" Jennie command and Jisoo quickly do it she suck her up.

"Fuck... yeah" Jennie said as she held Jisoo head and move her hips "Your mouth feel so good" Jennie commented on her "Shit shit..." Jennie pull out her dick because she don't want to cum.

Jisoo pouted making Jennie giggled and smiled at her as she peck her lips "On you knee baby" Jisoo obeyed and get on her knees while Jennie spank her and position herself.

And she put her dick slowly "Fuck so tight... ahhh" Jennie said when she already inside Jisoo, Jisoo can't do anything but to moaned as Jennie starts moving her hips slow and deep inside her.

"Jennie.... ahhh fuck...." Jisoo moaned when Jennie went faster inside her and choke her in her hand "You like that huh? Slut" Jennie said to her spanking her will moving deep and fast inside her "Yes.... ahhhh" Jisoo moaned and searching for air.

Jennie let off her neck to let her breath but still move inside her "Your slut for Daddy right baby?" Jisoo just nodded that's make Jennie spank her hard "I want words baby" Jennie said "I-i'm a ahhhh... slut for you... daddy.... fuck" Jisoo moaned as she feel that she's about to cum.

"Are you cumming baby?" Jennie said "Y-yes daddy ahhhh" Jisoo answered moaning "Then let's cum together you like that?" Jennie moaned while holding Jisoo's boobs "Y-yes ahhhh" Jisoo moaned.

And in just one thrust the two of them cummed together "FUCK!", "DADDY!" The two moaned while panting Jennie move a little to ride their high.

As she pull away and seeing the drip of cum inside Jisoo making her smirk as she wipe it out with a tissue and throw it on the trash beside the nightstand as she lay down next to Jisoo.

"That's amazing" Jennie said as she kiss Jisoo's bare shoulder who giggled "Yeah" Jisoo smiled then they went silent but a comfortable one until Jennie realize something "Wait, we don't use protection" She said to Jisoo "Are you on your pills?" Jisoo shock her head looking down.

"I didn't I-i'm sorry" Jisoo voice was cracking making Jennie held her chin up and see that Jisoo was crying "Hey, hey don't cry it's okay" Jennie said and kiss her cheek "I'm okay having a baby with you Jisoo" Jennie smiled at her "Because I liked you since day one" Jisoo was shock of the sudden confession of her.

"But I know you don't feel the same way because you have a boyfriend" Jennie said sadly making Jisoo giggled "What's so funny?" Jennie said to her confuse "You think I don't feel the same way? You already see me fingering myself will I moaned your name if I don't like you I will not moaned your name silly" Jisoo explained and tap Jennie's nose who was shock.

"Y-you like me?" Jennie said still shock "Yes" Jisoo answered and kiss her cheek making her blush in shyness Jisoo giggled at her cuteness.

She kiss Jennie lips who happily return it as she went on top of her "Round two?" Jisoo whisper seductively in her ears "Hell yeah" Jennie said and hover on top of her making her giggled.

-------------------------------------------

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

-------------------------------------------