Tiktok

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie is currently sitting at her penthouse couch waiting for her bestfriend Jisoo, while she wait for her she's scrolling at Tiktok when a clip caught her attention, it's the viral clip of kiss your bestfriend, she watch it and she find it cute.

Then a message sent to her she open it.

CHU 😘:
I'm on my way

JENDUEKIE😘:
Hurry, I'm bored

Jennie turn off her phone and think about the clip, "Shall I do it?" She mumbled to herself, then a few minutes of debating if she'll do it or not "Okay I will do it" Jennie said and her penthouse bell rang 'She's here', she run to her front door and opened it, she was greeted by a goddess woman.

Jennie stare a bit "Jennie, can I come in?" Jisoo asked that make her came back to reality she move a little so Jisoo can come in, Jisoo went inside to the dining table to put down the food she bought

"I brought some mandu and jajamyeon" Jisoo said and pull out the food when she felt a arms on her waist, Jisoo smile and continue pulling it out "Okay, you can let go of me Jennie" Jisoo said and remove Jennie's arms on her waist that make her pout but didn't notice by Jisoo because she's busy arranging the table.

"Let's eat now" Jisoo sat down and Jennie sat down next to her they start eating and chatting until Jennie bring up the Tiktok app "Unnie, let's do a Tiktok later" Jennie said "I don't want to" Jisoo answer and take the last bite of her dumpling.

"Please unnie just this one, I'm just going to video us dancing and playing around" Jennie beg "No, Jendeukie" Jisoo got up and grab the plastic and throw it to the trash can.

Jennie walk to the couch and sat down next to her "Pretty please unnie just this one" Jennie beg and nagging her while pouting Jisoo look at her.

'Don't fall for it Jisoo don't put yourself together' Jisoo said to herself she close her eyes and sigh as she nodded "Okay, fine" Jisoo give up because she can't realise the cute mandu.

Jennie smile cheekly "Good" She opened her phone and search for her TIKTOK app and opened it "Okay, let's start" Jennie said and pull Jisoo up, she put her phone in a stand and put it infront of them "Okay one two three go" Jennie said and starts dancing randomly Jisoo laugh and starts dancing too.

The two of them continue dancing and laughing until Jennie stop and grab Jisoo by the neck and kiss her then pull away Jisoo was shocked Jennie turn off her phone and slowly walk to Jisoo with heads down.

"I'm sorry I did that" Jennie tears starts to fall "I l-like you Jisoo" Jennie said confess Jisoo keep quite for a second trying to process what just happened.

"I don't want to ruined our friendship..... but what I just did ruin it...." Jennie said while tears starts falling "It's okay if you don-" Her sentence was cut off by a soft thing in her lips, her eyes widened but close in a second she kiss Jisoo passionately and sneak her arms to her waist.

They pull away to breath, there foreheads touch while they breath out Jisoo smiled and look at Jennie's eyes and wiped the tears that are falling "I like you too Jennie" Jisoo blur out, Jennie cry more not because of sadness but because of happiness because her dream girl like her back.

"Hey, don't cry please" Jisoo said with a panic tone "I'm crying because you like me, I thought you will reject me because you like Chaeyeong " Jennie said while sobbing "No, I like Chaeng just a friend" Jisoo said and rub Jennie's cheeks "I like you since we're kids Jennie" Jisoo confess.

"I'm afraid to confess to you back then because I thought you don't like girls and you are straight" Jennie give her a peck "I maybe look like a straight person but I'm gay for you" Jennie said the two of them giggled.

They stop laughing but their smile didn't left their lips "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jennie nervously asked and play with Jisoo's t-shirt hum, "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend Jennie Kim" Jisoo giggled and kiss Jennie.

Jennie sat down the couch they didn't break the kiss, Jisoo move in Jennie's lap the kiss was heating up Jisoo moan in the kiss that make Jennie smirk and she won, she pull away and kiss Jisoo's jaw to her neck and find the soft spot of Jisoo.

Jisoo moan a little loud Jennie found the right spot when she's finish, she move to Jisoo's heart shape lips "Why don't we continue this in your room?" Jisoo whisper seductive to Jennie ear and bit it a little.

Jisoo got up from Jennie's lap and walk to Jennie's room while she remove her top slowly, "I'm waiting" Jennie came back to reality and run to her room and lock it quickly as she remove her tshirt.

And you know what happened.

-----------------------------