Office BOSS 🔞

JISOO POV

"Here" I said to the taxi driver as he drove away I look at the big building that I always wish to enter now I finally get to see what's really is in the big building and I get to meet my bias in BLACKPINK and also the CEO of the big building slash my crush I took a deep breath and exhale "You can do it Jisoo" I said to myself as I went inside.

I'm applying to be a secretary of the CEO who's known for 'JENNIE KIM' the main rapper of BLACKPINK and the cutest of the three of them and also the human CHANEL "What can I do for you Miss?" Ask the woman in the counter "I'm applying to be a secretary" I said smiling she nodded "The top floor is for the interview" She said as I bow down and went to the elevator.

I'm a bit excited and nervous I hope that I'm qualified to be her secretary, I press the top floor of the building it's was about to close when someone suddenly came in, I bow down first when I look up I'm shock to see the JENNIE KIM 'Oh my fucking god!', I scream in my mind.

"Top floor please" She said with her cold tone I nodded and press it trying my best not to embarrassed myself "Are you new here?" She suddenly asked I nodded "Y-yes" I stuttered 'Fuck Jisoo', I said to myself and praying that the floor would swallow me.

I heard her chuckled then I slowly look at her she was looking at me making me blush "What are you doing here?" She asked again "I-i'm applying to be your secretary ma'am" I really want to slap my face for stuttering "Ah okay you're hired and you are starting today" I frozed then the door of the elevator opened.

"What are you waiting for?" She smiled I quickly went out and follow her I seen so many girls stood up 'Maybe they are applying too', I thought to myself "You may all leave" Jennie said coldly "But Ms. Kim they are appl-" The girl with bunny teeth said "I already found someone Nayeon" She said and continue walking as I followed her.

"Nayeon, do I have any scheduled for today?" Jennie asked the girl with bunny teeth who named Nayeon "You don't have any scheduled for today Ms. Kim" Nayeon said as Jennie nodded and sat down in her chair while I just look around her office it's so big and wide.

"Teach her what are the rules of being my secretary then you may leave" Nayeon nodded "Will do Ms. Kim" Nayeon then starts guiding what are the rules I have to follow.

Hours passed by....

'My back hurt', I trying to massage my back a bit because I've been sitting and working for hours, I glance up to my boss who is Ms. Kim she's so serious on what she's doing and it's make her so damn hot with glasses, messy bun, and also her red lipstick how I wish to kiss her lips.

"Why don't you?" I came back to reality when I heard Ms. Kim voice and she's also infront of my desk leaning in "H-huh?" I asked and blush "I asked why don't you kiss it?" I seen a smirk spreading on her sexy lips "I hmm... I d-don't know what are y-you talking a-about Ms. Kim" I said nervously and look down and continue what I'm doing but a hand hold my chin.

And make me look up my eyes widened seeing how close she was to me, I notice something in her eyes it's full of lust? But I don't know maybe I'm just imagining "You know what Jisoo you are so cute but... hot at the same time" She finish her sentence then she suddenly kissed me.

Making me froze she starts moving her lips to mine, I was still in shock but then she suddenly bite my lower lip bring me back to reality, I don't know what gotten to me as I kissed her back I should push her but I can't bring myself either.

Her lips taste like vanilla it's so soft like pillow, she pull me up and pull away from the kiss and walk infront of me "Your lips taste like strawberry" She whisper to me as she kissed me again while I just kiss her back, her hands held my hands to guide them to her neck while her hands snake to my waist.

She squeeze my butt making me flinch "Jump" She said between the kiss as I obeyed and jump to her waist she walks while I'm clinging to her waist and while we are kissing.

She sat down to the L sofa while I sat down at her, the two of us fought inside my mouth and apparently she won, I pull away and starts to unbuttoned my shirt in a sexy way while looking at her eyes that are full of lust and it's make her so damn fucking hot.

A hand stop me from removing my shirt, Jennie was the one who remove it as she kiss my shoulders up to my neck I close my eyes and moaned softly while she suck my neck I held her head.

I pull away a bit as starts to unbuttoned her shirt while her hands roamed around my body, she was wearing a sports bra "Can I remove this?" She asked me gently and I nodded as she remove my red bra, I moaned when her lips touch my nipple I bite my lips and grip my hand on her hair pushing her more while she continue sucking on my nipples.

"Ms. Kim... " I moaned her named when I felt something hard that is poke my center I totally forgot Ms. Kim has a fucking dick 'This will be fun', I said to myself I pull away from her she was confuse but smirk when I kneeled down, I look at her with lust as I rub my palm in her pants while she bite her lips.

I then starts to unzipper her pants pulling it down with her boxer 'Fuck her dick is big', I was shock at her hard and proud dick"Suprised?" She chuckled at my reaction making me blush "Yeah, I don't know that you have a huge dick daddy" I answered her smirking as I held it in my hands making her groan and I jerk it off "Fuck.... " I heard her said then I lick the tip and slowly put it in my mouth.

Because her dick is big I can't really suck it all in my mouth the half of her dick I just jerk it off with my hand, I starts sucking it like a lollipop while she held my hair helping me out "Fuck... that's feels good... ahhhh" She moaned louder making me happy that I making her feel good I continue sucking her.

"Shit... I'm gonna cum baby" I was suprised on what she called me but I suck her fast then I felt her liquid inside my mouth as I pull away "Open" She said and held my chin I obeyed her "Now swallow" I swallow it all she smile at me "Good girl" I look at her with an innocent face.

"Why don't you ride daddy?" Jennie said looking at me I nodded and pull down my skirt down with my underwear, I went on top ot her while she was still sitting down I held her dick as I slowly insert her inside me "Ahhh...." I moaned softly while she grab me in the waist helping me down my other hand is in her shoulder.

When I was full in I don't move first because I adjusting to her size she kissed me while I kiss her back, when I adjust to her size I slowly moving up and down while still holding in her shoulder and she was kissing my neck sucking it and I know she will leave some love marks but I don't care this is only my chance to be close to her no.. more than close to her I don't care if people will think I'm a slut but I'm a slut only for her.

"Daddy... ahhhh!" She stop me from moving then she suddenly thrust faster in me while she holding my waist tightly I moaned louder than ever I hope no one is outside or else they will find out what we are doing I hold tight on her.

I'm getting closer to my high "Daddy... I'm Cumming ahhhhh! fuck! yes... yes!" I moaned louder then she starts roughly thrusting inside me "Don't cum" She said to me and I try my best not to even it's hurt a bit to hold back "You on pills?" She asked I look at her she was sweating she looks fuckibg hot I nodded because I can't speak because I did I will cum.

"Good" She said and kiss me in the cheek "Let's cum together yeah?" She suddenly said I nodded again "I want words baby" She said "Y-yes!" I finally said "Shit.... shit.... I'm gonna cum fuck! I'll cum inside you baby.." I nodded then I cummed at one last thrust she came inside me 'She cum a lot but I like it', I thought I rest my head in her shoulder panting.

"You good?" She suddenly ask I look up to her and see her smiling at me softly "Yeah, that was amazing" I said making her giggled and kiss me the kiss was slow and passionate "Want to go to my place?" She asked me when we pull away "I don't have a problem with that" I said smiling at her "Good" She said then smirk 'This gonna be a long night I just hope I can walk without a pain between my legs tomorrow' I thought.

----------------------------------

Please don't forget to stream for LISA'S SOLO 😍😍.

----------------------------------