First but not the LAST (05 Last)

JISOO POV

"Good girl" I said to Ella who was being a good girl eating her food I pat her head making her smiled while she chew her food "Ji, I'll be gone for a month because of my new project" My bestfriend Soojoo said I nodded "That's good" I said making her whined.

"Why are you so mean?" She said and sat down at the couch in the living room "Mommy, fi... nish" Ella said and giggled I smiled "Why don't you play upstairs?" I said and guide her to her own room Soojoo followed us suddenly someone who knock on the door.

"Did you order something?" I asked Soojoo and she shook her head "No, I didn't order anything" She answered and starts to play with Ella "I'll check it" She nod and I went downstairs, I opened the door a shock to see Jennie.

"Jennie? What are you doing here?" I said confuse then I scan her she was hiding something in her back "I came here for-" She got cut out when Soojoo spoke "Ji, who was it?" Soojoo went at my side I look at Jennie and she has a confuse face.

"Oh, Jennie" Soojoo said I was still looking at Jennie "Hi" She replied and I seen her smiled but I know that was a fake one "Why don't you come in?" Soojoo said and Jennie declined it, I look straight in her eyes and see hurt on them.

"I just hmm.... I just leave yeah bye sorry for disturbing you" She said to me and bow down then when she walks away I seen a flowers 'Is that for me?', I thought to myself and watch her get inside her car she didn't give me a quick glance then she drove away quickly.

I close the door and still confuse to see Jennie 'How did she know where I live?', I thought "Ji, you okay?" Soojoo ask making me wake up from my thoughts "Hmm yeah I am" I give her a small smiled and went to Ella's room.

I'm still thinking about Jennie "Mommy I w-want Mama" Ella suddenly said then starts crying I quickly went to her "Don't cry baby" I said trying to calm her down but it's not working "Ji, I have to go Omma called me I'm sorry" Soojoo said I just shook my head.

"No, it's okay you can go now" I said then she kiss Ella's hand as she walk away "Baby please stop crying" I said hold her but she don't stop and calling for her other mom 'Should I go to our old house? I know she will stay there', I thought to myself I hesitate at first but I can't let Ella cry more she will get sick.

"Will go to Mama okay stop crying now" I said then she slowly calm down I sigh "Let get you ready" I then dress her to one of her dress then went to my room to change "Let's go" I said to Ella who smile at me looking exactly like her mom.

Minutes passed by......

I stop the car infront of the gate I got out and get Ella out too and carry her I look at the house and memories starts to come again I shake it out and rang the doorbell the small gate opened "Ms. Kim? Nice to see you again" It's the house keeper who I hired to take care of the house.

I smiled softly "Is Jennie there?" I asked her she nodded "Yes, Ms. Kim but she looks sad when she got home she's in her room Ms. Kim" The house keeper explained and let us in.

I walk to upstairs to our room I inhale and exhale first and knock on the door but no one answered I slowly opened the door "Mrs. Jung I'm -" She stop on what she was saying when she sees me the room went silent "Mama!" Ella said excitedly trying to get out of my hold and want to be carried by Jennie.

I went closer to Jennie and gave her Ella our arms touch sending me the sparks again "Ella was crying and she wants to see you" I said softly as Ella kiss Jennie's cheek who smiled immediately "Jennie.... Ella is-" I got cut out when she spoke.

"I know she's my daughter Chu" She said while smiling at me I feeling the butterfly in my stomach again I hate to feel this but at the same time I don't "H-how?" I said she looks straight in my eyes "I maybe far away from you years ago but I always have eyes on you" She said to me seriously I was shock.