TiredNESS

I got this idea from @TwoShotsOfVodka 😊😊.

-------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

"Love, why don't you-" Jisoo was cut off by the close door of their house she sigh 'She left again without even kissing me', Jisoo thought and look at the dinning table that has food on it "Ms. Kim are you okay?" Her maid asked her concerned she just give her a small smiled and a nod.

"Yeah, I'll just eat alone.... like always" Jisoo mumbled the last part and sat down at the chair it's been a long time since she has someone who eat with her but now she was just eating alone she feel empty than ever she just wish her girlfriend will be here eat with her like she use too.

But because having an idol girlfriend she has no time with you she is always at work, going overseas to attend some events, don't pay much attention with you, always on her phone, if she's free she will just go to sleep.

She miss her old girlfriend who is still not an idol that time she miss her care, she miss her touch, she miss her kisses, she miss her voice, she miss her hugs, she miss everything about her but she don't have time for Jisoo anymore.

'I hope she remember that it's our anniversary', Jisoo thought while she looks at the frame that was at the coffee table she grab her pursue and exited the house and drove to her restaurant.

Night time..... (7:30 pm)

Jisoo smiled and put some lights in the candle that was on the table she prepare something for their anniversary and she's just waiting for Jennie to arrived she dress on one of her DIOR dress.

"Ms. Kim will be happy to see this" Her maid said while putting the food at the table Jisoo nodded "I hope so" Jisoo said and giggled looking at the food she prepared.

Hours passed by.... (12:40 am)

Jisoo sigh while looking at the wall clock Jennie was still not home she waited for hours but Jennie is still didn't show up "Ms. Kim I think you have to take a rest" Jisoo looks up her maid give her a sad smile she just nodded and blow the candles.

Suddenly the door of the house opened she see it's was Jennie "Just throw everything" Jisoo said to the maid and she nodded look at Jisoo sadly "Love... oh god I'm sorry" Jennie said and went to Jisoo who was walking upstairs.

Jisoo continue to walk into their bedroom she opened it and walk to the closet to grab some clothes to change "Love, I'm so sorry I was so busy that I for-" Jennie stop when she see Jisoo was crying "Jennie... that excuse again...." Jisoo said she can't control the tears anymore.

"I'm getting tired of listening to it.... I'm getting tired of everything.... you're not always home... because you're always at work.... you forget my birthday... some stuffs... and also our anniversary...." Jisoo said letting out her feelings Jennie went to her and grab Jisoo's hand but she pull her hand away.

"You're not the Jennie I know.... you are not the Jennie who use to be always there by my side... " Jisoo look straight in Jennie's eyes "I'll make you choose you're career or me?" Jisoo said straight to the point Jennie mind went blank she don't expect Jisoo to say that.

She don't want to lose her career she also don't want to lose Jisoo "Love.... don't be like that..." Jennie said Jisoo wiped her tears "You choose you're career or me?" Jisoo asked again even she sound selfish she don't care anymore "You.... of course you" Jennie said sincerely "I love you... I'll make it up...." Jennie said and peck her lips and hug her Jisoo then hug her tight she finally get to hug her again and feel her warm.

"I'll take you out for dinner okay? Please don't cry" Jisoo nodded Jennie wipe her tears with her thumb and said to Jisoo that they have to change then go to sleep, Jennie can't give up her career but she just called her company to let her take a break for three months her company protest but Jennie insist to have a break her company give in and let her take a break, she has to make up to Jisoo for all the times she's not with her.

-------------------------------