Boring (English Version)

Sorry if I take to long to publish the English version but here is it I hope you'll like it😊😊

-------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

"It's so boring" Jennie said while she look at her phone and her girlfriend Jisoo was sitting next to her while using her phone.

"I wish to go back to my ex" Jennie said try not to laugh, Jisoo look at her then slap her arm "Fuck you" Jisoo said to her and Jennie starts laughing hard while she turn off her phone.

"Baby" Jennie said to Jisoo "Don't talk to me" Jisoo said coldly and focus at her phone not minding her stupid girlfriend "I was joking" Jennie said and hug her from the side as she put her chin at Jisoo's shoulder who shrugged her shoulder "Don't" Jisoo said making Jennie pouted.

"I'm just kidding and I will not go back to her" Jennie said but Jisoo don't put down her phone but she's still listening to what Jennie will say "Will I go back to the person who cheated on me? Heck no because I have you and only you I love you very very much" Jennie said sincerely kissing her cheek multiple times.

"Really? You love me?" Jisoo said and put down her phone "Yes, yes yes I love you" Jennie said sweetly making Jisoo giggled at her cuteness "I love you too" Jisoo said Jennie smiled widely as she captured Jisoo's lips kissing her full of love and sincerely.

-------------------------------------------

Boring? 😂😂

-------------------------------------------