Away (04)

3RD PERSON POV

"Hey, mom" Jisoo went to hug her mother and kiss her cheek "Hey, honey" Jisoo's mother hug her back they are currently at the mall because they will pick some dress for the wedding.

"Chaerin was at the other store waiting for Jennie" Jisoo just nodded "You okay honey?" Her mother ask worried "Yeah, I'm just not in the mood" Jisoo answered and sat down at the chair.

"When we finish will have dinner with Chaerin and Jennie" Jisoo nodded "Now let's pick a wedding dress for you" Her mother said and smiled Jisoo stood up.

Her mother starts pick a beautiful wedding dress for her only daughter "You look so beautiful Jisoo" Jisoo smiled a little and spin a round "Try this one" Her mother hand her another wedding dress she sigh and close the curtain.

"I love this one" Jisoo's mother said admiring her beautiful no goddess daughter.

"Will get this" The dresser nodded "Do you want to add anything to the dress?" The dresser asked "No, I like it simple" Jisoo answered the dresser nodded in understood

"Thank you very much Mrs. Kim" The dresser said while she smiled at Jisoo's mother "It's nothing Jessica" Mrs. Kim said smiling sweetly at her "Will go now Jessica" The two women said good-bye while Jisoo just bow down to Jessica.

"How are you Jisoo?" Chaerin Jennie's mother hugged her and kiss her cheek "I'm doing good untie" Jisoo answered "What did I say? Just call me mom okay?" Chaerin said "I forgot un- I mean mom" Jisoo giggled a little.

"Jennie, sweety how are you?" Jisoo's mother was the one asked Jennie hugging her while Jennie kiss her cheek "I'm fine mom" Jennie answered then glance at Jisoo who's on the phone "Excuse me I'll just take this" Jisoo said and her mother nodded then she walk away.

Jennie sigh she don't know how can she approach Jisoo because of the event earlier.

The three girls sat down at the table and order their food while waiting for Jisoo "Sorry for that" Jisoo said "No, it's okay" Chaerin said and smiled at her.

"What would you like ma'am?" The waiter said while looking at Jisoo who's looking at the menu "Hmm.. Just a garlic-butter steak please" Jisoo answered and hand the menu.

"And water please" The waiter nodded and Jisoo give him a sweet smiled making the waiter blush but Jennie was the only one notice it she clenched her fist down the table.

"Your order will be serve in a minute" The waiter bow down and walk away "So, how was school?" Dara asked the two girls "It's was just fine" Jisoo simply answered "Yeah, it's just fine because it's always the same" Jennie said glancing at her.

"Are you two getting along pretty well?" Chaerin asked "Yeah, we are" Jisoo lied when they don't really go pretty well like what happened the other day.

"Well that's good" Chaerin said smiling at the two they return it with a small smile.

The four of them starts chatting or more like their mothers while the two other girls just stay silent and Jennie will always glance at Jisoo who was silent all the time making her sigh.

------------------------------------------

What do you think Jennie doing? 🤔🤔

-------------------------------------------