Hickey

3RD PERSON POV

"Goodmorning blinks" Jisoo greeted the camera that she's holding "So for today's vlog we will prank Jennie" Jisoo smirk "The prank is I hickey prank" Jisoo said "You already know that Jennie prank me last time but her prank failed, I you didn't watch it you click the video here" She point at her right side of the cam "Now for a revenge even though her prank was failed we will do a revenge time" Jisoo laugh evily "So know I asked Chaeyeong to come here and do the hickey" then the front door ring.

"That must be her" Jisoo said and stood up walking to the door she opened it and was greet by a beautiful as always Rosé.

The two hug first "Say hi to blinks Chaeng" Jisoo said "Hi blinks" Rosé said and they walk to the living room "Unnie let's start?" Rosé ask "Wait I get the make up kit" Jisoo said and walk to her room "Here's my make up kit I already vlog this wit...

The two hug first "Say hi to blinks Chaeng" Jisoo said "Hi blinks" Rosé said and they walk to the living room "Unnie let's start?" Rosé ask "Wait I get the make up kit" Jisoo said and walk to her room "Here's my make up kit I already vlog this with Jendeukie" Jisoo said with a smile she walk to the living room.

"We can start now" Jisoo said Chaeyeong nodded and get the brush and foundation.

Minutes pass by...

"Done" Chaeyeong said and put down the materials "Here" She hand the mirror to Jisoo "Oh my god it's looks real" Jisoo giggled and Chaeyeong smiled "Did you already know what you gonna do unnie?" Rosé asked "Unfortunately no" Jisoo chuckled while looking at the cam then to Rosé "Well yeah I have I'm just joking" Jisoo giggled "So what your going to do?" Rosé said "Well you invite me yesterday right to a party" Jisoo said to Rosé who nodded and hummed "and she will thought I got this in the party I pretend that I'm drunk and don't know what to do and I don't know that this thing is here" Jisoo point at her neck.

"You know unnie Jennie unnie will kill you" Rosé laugh "I know right" Jisoo join her "So I have to go now unnie me and Lis a have to go somewhere bye blinks bye unnie" Rosé waved and exit the door.

"While we wait I will put this two little cam in the dvd and the other in the side of the nightstand" Jisoo said and starts to fix the cameras.

"okay that's go we just have to wait until she arrived" Jisoo said and smile at the camera she put the cam in a secured place she give it a thumbs up and sat down at the couch.

Minutes pass by...

"She already texted that she's will arrived in 15 minutes so she's on her way here" Jisoo said "And I wish this prank will succeeded" Jisoo smile a little "I'm nervous right now and a little bit excited" She said while playing with her finger "You all know what Jennie Kim was when she's angry" Jisoo said and chuckled then the ring of the front door opened "She's here" Jisoo mouthed in the camera.

"Chu I'm home" Jisoo act while scrolling at her phone "Hey Chu" Jennie greeted and give Jisoo a peck "I'm just change" She nodded and Jennie walk to there room Jisoo look at the camera then to her phone.

Jennie sat down next to Jisoo.

Jennie hug Jisoo and lean her head at Jisoo's shoulder and look at what Jisoo doing, Jisoo secretly look at the cam infront looking at it with a nervouse look, 'Okay start', Jisoo move her hair in the side making Jennie look up and see a purple th...

Jennie hug Jisoo and lean her head at Jisoo's shoulder and look at what Jisoo doing, Jisoo secretly look at the cam infront looking at it with a nervouse look, 'Okay start', Jisoo move her hair in the side making Jennie look up and see a purple thing in her neck 'Is that a Hickey', Jennie thought.

"Jisoo what that?" Jennie seriously asked "Ah what?" Jisoo act like nothing "That purple thing in your neck" Jennie said and point at her neck "What purple thing?" Jisoo asked innocently "Look" Jennie said coldly, Jisoo act shock.

"Where did you get that Kim Jisoo?" Jennie glared at Jisoo "I-I d-don't know" Jisoo stutter "You don't know? But why are you stuttering?" Jennie raised her voice a little bit "I really don't know Jennie" Jisoo said "Fucking tell me the true Jisoo!" Jennie shouted making Jisoo flinch 'Oh god', Jisoo said to herself.

"Did you get that in the party yesterday?" Jennie said coldly while pointing her finger to Jisoo "I don't know I was drunk" Jisoo answer "Even your fucking drunk you will fucking remember who ever give that fucking hickey!?" Jennie shouted and her blood is boiling "Tell the fucking me who give you that fucking thing!" Jisoo flinch 'Oh god I'm dead',  Jisoo prayed she secretly look at the little cam in the nightstand then look at Jennie.

"I'm asking you Kim" Jisoo know when Jennie's mad at her she will use her last name "I promise Jennie I don't know" Jisoo said "In the party who are there?" Jennie said seriously glaring at her Jisoo just look down "Look at me Jisoo" Jennie coldly said "Rosé and Lisa and the Velvet and Baekhyun, Sehun, Chen and Suho... " Jisoo whisper the last name "Wait, what Suho?" Jennie said Jisoo slowly nodded that make Jennie blood boiled more than ever well all people know that Jisoo and Suho are dating but break up when Suho confess that he's bisexual and that Jisoo confess that too.

"I'm going to kill him" Jennie said and starts to walk to the front door but Jisoo grab the cam and walk to Jennie who's confuse "It's a prank" Jennie frowned and hit Jisoo "You fucking idiot" Jennie is hitting her while she's just laugh "Okay stop now hahahahah" Jennie stop but glare at Jisoo "You already prank me one week ago when I'm gonna prank you but now your pranking me again, I hate you" Jennie pout and crossed her arms "I know that you don't hate me because you love me" Jisoo said sweetly and peck Jennie's pouting lips.

"Okay that for today's video please like and subscribe hit the notification bell to get you notify for our next video bye blinks" Jisoo waved at the camera but Jennie just look away Jisoo turn it off.

"Jendeukie it's just fake" Jisoo claimed "Here you can remove it so you believe me" Jisoo said and hand her a wipes Jennie grab it.

She grab Jisoo's neck and remove it "See? I will not allow someone to put a hickey on my neck if it's not you" Jisoo said "Yeah, that's good to know" Jennie throw the wipes in the trash bin and they walk to the living room.

"I love you" Jisoo said and hug her Jennie don't answer "Jendeukie I love you" She kiss her cheek and neck but she stay silent "Your not going to say it?" Jisoo pout and look at Jennie with puppy eyes 'Don't fall for it' Jennie said to herself.

Jennie stay silent Jisoo sigh and stood up "Well I guess I find someone who will say I love you too" Jisoo sigh and starts walking to the front door but stop but a hand in her wrist "Do you dare Kim" Jennie said glaring at her "Well someone don't love me too so I will find someone" Jisoo still teased Jennie "Okay fine I love you too" Jennie give in and smile, Jisoo smiled and hug Jennie making them fall on the couch, they smile and she kiss Jisoo's lip.

"I love you.. " Jennie smiled and the two of them cuddled the rest of the day.