Move On

3RD PERSON POV

"Love what if we break up one day?" Jennie suddenly asked Jisoo who was sitting at her lap Jisoo look at her as if she was joking "That's so random" Jisoo said and ate some popcorn.

"Just answer it" Jennie said and nug Jisoo "I wouldn't cut my hair short until I move on" Jisoo answered "Okay, okay then me I wouldn't change my hair color until I move on" Jennie said and hug Jisoo tight "I love you" Jennie said and kiss Jisoo cheek many times who giggled "I love you too" Jisoo replied back as then continue watching some drama.

3 years passed by......

"Hey, Unnie I'm happy to see you" Chaeyeong said when she see Jisoo entering "How was New York?" Chaeyeong asked "It was good actually" Jisoo answered "I like your new hair cut it look good on you" Chaeyeong said as they continue talking.

"Jennie Unnie!" They heard someone said the two of them turn to the person who said that it was Lisa, Jisoo glance at Jennie 'She change her hair color', She smiled softly when their eyed met

"God, unnie you look so so good and hot in that blonde hair of yours" Lisa said to Jennie who just chuckled "Yeah, whatever monkey" Jennie said then Chaeyeong and Jisoo walk to them "Hi Unnie" Chaeyeong greeted and hug Jennie who hug her back then...

"God, unnie you look so so good and hot in that blonde hair of yours" Lisa said to Jennie who just chuckled "Yeah, whatever monkey" Jennie said then Chaeyeong and Jisoo walk to them "Hi Unnie" Chaeyeong greeted and hug Jennie who hug her back then they pull away.

"Hey" Jisoo said softly and hug Jennie who was a bit suprise but she hug her in a second as they pull away "You look nice with your hair color" Jisoo said Jennie give her a smiled "You also look good with your short hair" Jennie complement her.

"Me and Lisa are going to the stage because we have to start the event" Chaeyeong said to the two women "Yeah, sure" Jisoo replied, the two just stood up there until Jisoo broke the awkward silence.

"So, how are you?" Jisoo asked as they walk to a balcony "I'm totally fine" Jennie answered as she take a sip of her champagne "What about you? I heard you are building a Resto" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded "I'm fine also, and yes I'm building a new resto here in Korea" Jisoo said and look at the moon.

"Do you have someone?" Jennie suddenly asked Jisoo look at her "Yeah, I have" Jisoo answered and smiled "I'm glad you seems happy" Jennie said and chuckled "Well yeah I am she makes me happy and also she is helping me with the new Resto" Jisoo replied with an happy voice.

"Well she's lucky to have you then" Jennie said and Jisoo shook her head "No, I'm lucky to have her because she gave me light to the dark days" Jisoo said smiled softly "How about you? Is there someone who is making your heart beat?" Jisoo teased.

Jennie chuckled and sigh "No, I still single and just focusing to work" Jennie answered Jisoo while looking at the moon "Still the workaholic Jennie" Jisoo said and they both giggled "Well you know me too well" Jennie replied "Yeah, a workacholic and a stubborn person" Jisoo said making Jennie giggled.

"I'm sorry... " Jennie suddenly said Jisoo look at her and move closer "Jen... it's fine now I am fine... don't apologize anymore..... I already move on and you already move on.... it's all in the past let's forget about it" Jisoo said while she pat Jennie's shoulder "Even though there you hurt me..... there are more times you make me happy Jen and I thank you for that... " Jisoo said and smiled Jennie return the smile.

"Let's start fresh..... start as friends" Jennie nodded "Okay that will be good" Jennie said and chuckled "Hey, Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie it's time for the group picture" Jennie and Jisoo said okay and walk out the balcony together.

'Forget everything in the past and start fresh'

-------------------------------