Stop🔞

3RD PERSON POV

FLASHBACK

"Stop just stop Jisoo!" Jennie shouted in Jisoo's face who flinch and look down "Stop pushing yourself to me" Jennie coldly said "I don't feel the same" Jennie continue Jisoo starts crying.

She look at Jennie who was shock to see her "Fine I'll stop and I'm sorry if I ruined our friendship between us I'm sorry for fall for you" Jisoo said crying "Jisoo... I-" Before Jennie can say something Jisoo starts walking away faster.

Leaving her froze in her spot she sigh heavily while watching Jisoo's figure disappeared from the hallway.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Woohoo" Jisoo said while dancing in the club with someone who's hands are on her waist she was giggling and laying her back into the guy who was smirking at her "This is fun!" Jisoo shouted giggling and continue dancing.

It's been a week since the event happened between her and Jennie and she change she always go to clubs or bars then she will end up drunk and do one nightstand with a girl or a boy because she want to forget what happened but she can't that's why she's doing this.

Jennie side

"Hey, Jen" Seulgi high five Jennie who gladly took it "Hey" Jennie said with a small smile "It's good that you finally agree with this" Seulgi chuckled while she drink her beer "Yeah" Jennie simply said while Lisa hand her a beer.

They starts chatting but Jennie will just answer shortly she's not in the mood to talk until her eyes catch a familiar face 'Jisoo?', She thought she put down her beer in the table as she stood up.

"YAH, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Lisa shouted but she just ignore her and went to the dance floor she try to walk to Jisoo she see her kissing a guy who's hand are on Jisoo's butt squeezing it.

"LET GO OFF HER!" She yelled as she snatch Jisoo away from the guy "What the fuck are you doing?!" The guy said in anger but smirk when he see Jennie "Do you want a kiss too?" The guy said as he went closer to Jennie and held her chin.

Before he can kiss her Jennie quickly kick his center making him scream in pain and fall in the floor holding his center "Don't you fucking dare touch my girlfriend" Jennie said as she walk away from the dance floor while dragging Jisoo with her.

"Let go Jennie" Jisoo said fighting at Jennie's hold they are in the parking lot "No, your going home" Jennie said as she push Jisoo inside the passenger seat closing it and went to the driver seat quickly.

Jisoo was about to get out when Jennie pull her in "We're going home Jisoo" Jennie said and lock the doors of the car "What do you want?!" Jisoo yelled at her "I'm not going home with you" Jisoo said trying to opened the door.

Jennie don't say anything and starts driving away from the club then her phone starts to ringing she grab it on her pocket and answered it with her right hand.

"Yah, Jennie where are you?", "I'm going home", "Seulgi help me!", Jisoo shouted, "Is that Jisoo?", "Stop Jisoo will get in an accident", Jennie try her best not to get hit by a tree or some cars, "I'll call you later".

Jennie hung up and put down her phone as she focus on the road while Jisoo was throwing tantrums "Stop the car Jennie!" Jisoo said angry "No" Jennie said coldly "Stop the damn car!" Jennie don't listen and fasten the speed of the car "Fucking stop the car!" Jisoo scream in panic.

Then Jennie pull over infont of her house and get out Jisoo was panting Jennie opened the door and pull her out in a gentle way.

And grab Jisoo's wrist to pull her with her inside the house as she let go off Jisoo's wrist "What the fuck you want?!" Jisoo yelled "What are you doing in that club?! And why are you fucking kissing that guy?!" Jennie yelled back at her "Why do you care?! Your not my girlfriend right?!" Jisoo fight back.