Take it or Leave it (02)

JENNIE POV

"Stop" I said to the girl who was kissing me "Why?" She asked annoyed "You can go now" I said coldly and remove her on top of me she groaned and take the money on the table while I rub my face with my both hands and sighing I look at the Seoul view infront of me.

Everytime I want to have sex to random girls I always think about her and I don't know why, everything about her, her soft heart shape lips, her body, her nose, her neck and her soft eyes when she look at me that night.

I woke up that day alone I hope that I will woke up and she's still next to me but she left that morning with my money she left me a note.

A note that she enjoy it and a thank you and that was the last time I saw her.

I tried calling her agency but they said that she already resigned a week ago and I don't have any news about her.

I don't know why I'm this worried about her because I don't do this worried to a girl that I just meet and have sex.

I sigh and sat down to my couch then I heard the door rang I lazy got up and went to the door opening it and I was shock to see who was it.

It's was the girl I was thinking about "Jisoo?" I said to her I look at her up and down but my eyes stay at her tummy it's a little big ball "Can I come in?" She shyly said "Y-yeah, sure" I said and opened the door widely letting her in and she said thank you.

"Take a sit" I said she nodded and sat down to the couch and I sat a little bit closer to her, she looks nervous because she's playing with her hand while looking down "What's up?" I said to her she look at to me scared "I.. hmm.. want to t-tell you something" She said nervously I went closer to her and held her hands she flinch a bit but relax.

"What is it?" I said and she take a deep breath and look at me straight in the eyes "Remember four months ago when we have sex" She started "Yeah" I replied softly "We don't use protection" She said "Wait, I thought your take pills?" I said to her "I am but then the next day I was feeling dizzy and I starts vomiting I thought I was just sick but my friend said I maybe pregnant so I buyed three pregnancy test and all of them are positive" She explained and remove her hand from my hold and grab something at her shoulder bag.

She give it to me as I look at it, it's was positive I was shock "I thought I took my pills that day but I don't, I didn't have sex in that day but you" She starts tearing up "I.. was not c-careful" She said "It's okay if you don't want the baby or you don't believe me I just want you to know that you are the other parents of this baby that's all I came here" She said while she wipe her tears.

I was shock and happy at the same time I'm going to be mother and to the girl that I was looking and thinking about "I'll go now" She said and was about to stood up but I held her wrist and pull her down gently.

"Your not going anywhere" I said to her making her look confuse "I believe in you and I want to take care and love you and was our soon to be baby" I said then she starts crying again "I always think about you everyday and every night your voice, your body, your soft lips, your nose and your hazelnut eyes was one of my favorite even though I only seen you once" I said sincerely and give her a smiled.

"I.. I want you to know that I want to be with you and get to know you more" She smiled at me "T-thank you" She said and pull me with a hug.

I hug her back and rub her back "I was think about you too and your always in my dream" She said when she pull away giving me a sweet smile "Good to know" I said jokely making her giggled "Yeah, yeah" She said still giggling and then we look at each other eyes.

I slowly lean in to her and she just stay and smiled at me I felt the lips that I was longing for, I slowly move and put my hands in her waist while her hand snake at my neck.

I pull away looking at her lovely "Thank you for believing but if you still doubt it I'm willing to do a DNA test" She said but I shook my head "We don't need to I believe in you period" I said strictly making her nodded "Good" I smiled "But why did you not tell me in the first place?" I said to her "I was scared and you will think I was just making a story and was after your money because your rich" She said shyly making me chuckled "You don't have to be scared and I will not think something like that" I said "I'm happy to be a mother" I rub her tummy.

"And I want to marry you" Making her shock "M-marry me? But-" I cut her off with a kiss "Yes, I want to marry you and it's okay if you don't want to" I said smiling softly "I would love to marry you but it's a bit to early" She said I nodded "It's okay, I understand I'm willing to wait" She smiled "Thank you" She kissed me and I kiss her back.

-------------------------------------------

Part three?

-------------------------------------------