Red Day

Short chapter.....

----------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

"Don't hug me!" Jisoo suddenly shouted at Jennie who was shock "But I want-" Jennie was cut off when Jisoo shouted again "Go away!" Jisoo said pushing her from the couch.

"What is-" Jennie then realize it "Are you in your red day?" Jennie asked Jisoo who's glaring at her "Yes" Jisoo answered 'That's explain why and I have to suffer again with her change mood', Jennie sigh and sat down a bit far from Jisoo.

"I want hugs" Jisoo said pouting Jennie look at her "But you-" Jennie eyes widened when she see Jisoo starts crying she went to her.

"You don't love me, you don't want to hug me I hate you" Jisoo sob and hit her "No, no I love you baby please stop crying" Jennie said then hug her but Jisoo pull away.

"You don't call me baby, are you cheating on me?!" Jisoo shouted and stand up "Wait, what? No! why will I do that?" Jennie said calming Jisoo but the girl slap her hand "You don't call me baby you call me love you are cheating on me" Jisoo cry harder Jennie hug her.

"No, I'm not cheating on you I called you baby sometimes" Jennie explained but the girl pull away "Don't hug me!" Jisoo shouted then run upstairs to their room.

'A hell week for me', Jennie thought and follow Jisoo upstairs.

---------------------------------