Just for you (2)

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie is currently waiting Jisoo in a café, it's been three months since they hung out properly because Jisoo and Rosé starts hanging out more often when they get to know each other making Jisoo don't have time spending with Jennie that much, well she's not that she's avoiding or ignoring Jennie it's just that she don't want to be rude to the girl.

Jennie sigh she don't know if she still want to continue this because ever since she see how the two get along together she felt her blood boiling and the way Rosé will put her arms around Jisoo shoulder or her waist she felt something weird that she can't explain anymore and this plan don't help too because her ex girlfriend is still love Rosé.

She was looking out the window staring at the people walking until she feel a soft tap on her shoulder she look up and seeing a goddess.

"Hey" Jisoo sat down in front of her Jennie don't reply instead she look at Jisoo making Jisoo confuse she shake Jennie's shoulder a little bit making Jennie woke up on her own world "Hey, you okay?" Jisoo said and chuckled Jennie clear her throat...

"Hey" Jisoo sat down in front of her Jennie don't reply instead she look at Jisoo making Jisoo confuse she shake Jennie's shoulder a little bit making Jennie woke up on her own world "Hey, you okay?" Jisoo said and chuckled Jennie clear her throat "Yeah, I am" Jennie said and then there was a silent and they don't know why it's a bit awkward.

"So hmm.. are you and Rosé getting a long?" Jennie ask making Jisoo smile a bit "Hmm.. yeah we're getting a long pretty quick she's so friendly person and kind hearted" Jisoo explain while smiling widely, Jennie want to rip that smile because she can't handle Jisoo smiling like that while she talk about that girl.

"Well that's great" Jennie said "How about you Jennie, any progress about Lisa?" Jisoo asked her making her froze, well let's just say that she didn't care much about that because she always looking at Jisoo and Rosé when ever they talk or hug each other at school and didn't notice much what her real plan "Hmm.. nothing really because she still love that bitch" Jennie said and take a sip at her milkshake.

"Jennie stop call Chaeyeong a bitch she's opposite of that" Jisoo said and raise her hand call one of the waitress "I like to order one iced cappuccino please" She said to the waitress who nodded and left "I don't care for me she's a bitch" Jennie rolled her eyes and look away a little bit mad because Jisoo defending Rosé over her and she fucking hate it.

"Whatever you say" Jisoo said and sigh because she already know why Jennie's acting like that because Rosé stole her girlfriend but not really because Jennie's ex girlfriend Lisa met Rosé on the park and they become friend then lover Lisa was so in love that day she met Rosé and apparently Rosé is not fault.

"Let's just change the topic" Jisoo suggest but Jennie didn't answer and still looking away Jisoo sigh and sat down next to Jennie "Hey, are you mad at me?" Jisoo asked and hold Jennie's left hand "No" Jennie said not looking at her "Okay I'm sorry if ever I said something wrong so now forgive me my Jendeukie" Jisoo smiled at her "Whatever" Jennie said while biting her lip try not to smile at Jisoo's cute pout.