Give Up (04)

JISOO POV

The three of us are now at Jennie's car because I don't bring my car with me, she starts the engine and drove away she looks really happy smiling like an idiot to be honest it's was cute.

But am I choosing the right thing? Am I really gonna give her a chance? What if she break it again? What if Taehyung came back to her life will she go back to him? That's the questions running inside my mind.

I felt a tap on my shoulder I went back to reality "Chu, we're here" Jennie said "Hmm... Okay" I said and got out the car and opened the backseat letting Ella got out the car.

"Jendeuk" I heard Ella said to Jennie who was shock but smiled in a second "Yes, baby?" Jennie said while she hold Ella's cheek "Can I hold your hand?" Ella asked her shyly Jennie look at me asking permission I just nodded and she happily hold Ella's left hand while I hold her right hand.

We enter the mall and Ella drag as to a store Ella was a fan of shopping she really like shopping and she's like Jennie and I "What do you think baby?" Jennie said while she knee down "It's beautiful" Ella said giggling making Jennie smiled "Okay I'll buy this for you, oh I'll buy everything you want" Jennie said to her making her jump up and down.

"Jennie you don't have to" I protest on what she just said "I want to Chu so please just let me" She said and I look at Ella who has a puppy eyes and pouting lips begging me I chuckled and sigh "Okay, fine but don't buy many dress okay?" Ella smiled happily "I will omma thank you" She said and kiss my lips Ismiled and look at Jennie who was pouting.

"What's with the pout?" I asked her "I wish I was Ella" She suddenly said making me confuse "Why do you want to be her?" I said while Ella let go of my hand and went to the other side to look for a dress "Just stay there Ella okay" I said to her "I will omma" I turn to Jennie again who's still pouting making me chuckled.

"Because she can feel your heart shape lips" She said shyly and I notice a blush on her cheeks making me giggled I lean in to peck her lips making her froze in shock "There" I said and smirk I walk away from her and went to Ella then look at her again she's touching her lips while she smiled like an idiot 'You still the same', I said Jennie run to us with a big smiled "Thank you" She said to me then she talk to Ella.

I look at the two they are getting along so well even though they just met a couple of hours ago, it's really a cute sight to be honest.

I think I made a right choice to trusting her again....

-----------------------------------------