Away (08 Final)

3RD PERSON POV

"I miss you Chu", Jisoo imagined Jennie was pouting, "I miss you too Jendeukie", "Tomorrow will be seeing each other so don't be sad", "I know but I miss you so much", "Just wait until tomorrow Jendeukie", "Aishhh, I want to see your face and kiss your lips", "You will see and kiss my lips tomorrow", Jisoo said giggling, "I have to go now Jendeuk", "No, don't go", "I have to Jennie", Jisoo giggled at how clinging Jennie was to her, "Fine, Bye I love you", "Bye I love you too".

Jisoo hung up with a smiled at her face it's been a good week to her because Jennie become her's she don't expect it.

"Unnie, will you stop smiling you look like a creep" Chaeyeong said while she place Jisoo's drink at the table infront of her "Whatever Chipmunk" Jisoo said teasing "Yah stop calling me that in public" Chaeyeong said while she glared at her, as she sat down infront of her.

"Is Jennie called you again?" Chaeyeong asked as she ate her cake "Yeah" Jisoo said with a smiled sipping at her drink "That's why you smile like a creep" Chaeyeong chuckled making Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully.

"Well your the same with Lisa" Jisoo fire back "Yeah, yeah whatever unnie" Chaeyeong said and continue eating "So are you excited for tomorrow?" Chaeyeong said "Of course" Jisoo said with a excitement tone making Chaeyeong giggled.

"I'm happy for you unnie" Chaeyeong said smiling softly at Jisoo "Thank you" Jisoo said returning the smile as they continue talking.

JENNIE POV

"I miss her so much" I said while hugging the pillow "Oh, stop it unnie it's irritating me" Lisa said making me throw the pillow at her "Yah, that's hurt!" She shouted.

"Lower your voice monkey I'm just right here" I said and rolled my eyes then pout missing my girlfriend no my soon to be wife "Okay I'll let you watch something so you will not miss her" Lisa said to me and play something at the screen.

It's was Jisoo baby picture until she grow up she so cute I laugh at her silliness that was shown at the screen then anothet scene show up she's holding some flowers and a chocolate in her hand.

The video ended that making me miss her more "Your an idiot monkey I miss her more now" I said while I wiped my tears away.

"Whatever unnie let's just watch something else" Lisa said and rolled her big eyes to me.

Next day..... (A special day) ...

"Unnie, take a deep breath" Chaeyeong said holding Jisoo's hand to calm her down she's nervous for the wedding "What if she realize that she made a big mistake agreeing to this marriage?" Jisoo said nervously.

"Unnie, no she's not because Lisa told me yesterday that Jennie was whining that she missed you she even cried because Lisa make her watch your baby videos and pictures" Chaeyeong explained "WAIT, SHE DID WHAT?!" Jisoo shouted making Chaeyeong flinch a little in her sit.

"Your monkey girlfriend better ready because I'm gonna kill her" Jisoo said with an angry tone "Don't unnie I want to get married too" Chaeyeong said as Jisoo sighing closing her eyes.

"But just calm down unnie she will not regret marrying someone so beautiful, kind, smart and sexy at the same time" Chaeyeong smirk because she see Jisoo blush a little "Oh, shut up chipmunk" Jisoo said hiding her face.

Then a knock on the door was heard they look at the door "Come in!" Jisoo shouted the door opened "Oh, honey your so beautiful" It's was Jisoo's mother Jisoo stood up and went to her mother and hug her tight.

"Thank you mom" Jisoo said while she pull away fron hee mother's hold "I'm just the same as you being nervous but just relax Jisoo" Her mother said with a suring smile.