REJECTED

3RD PERSON POV

"Go, unnie you can do it" Chaeyeong said while she push Jisoo inside the empty classroom of Jennie her bestfriend slash crush, she took a deep breath then confidently walk to Jennie who was busy putting her things inside Jisoo look at Chaeyeong one more time who mouthed 'You can do it' with a smile.

"Hey, Jen" She called out Jennie look at her "Yeah?" Jennie replied and closing her bag "I like to say something" Jisoo said playing with her fingers "What is it?" Jennie asked "I.... I like you no.... I mean I love you.... more than friend" Jisoo said looking down Jennie stop on what she was doing and look at Jisoo.

"Jisoo.... you don't mean that right?" Jennie said Jisoo look up "I mean it.... I have feelings for you since we met....." Jisoo answered blushing "I-i'm sorry Jisoo but.... I just see you as my bestfriend nothing more...." Jisoo felt a sharp thing in her heart like she just got stab with rejection.

"N-no it's fine...." Jisoo said trying to smile and controlling herself not to cry "Jisoo...." Jennie try to walk closer to her but Jisoo move away and hit on a table "I-it's fine r-really... hahaha.... I'm fine.... I'm sorry if I fall in love with you...." Jisoo voice crack a little she was gonna cry when she finish what she said she quickly run out the room.

"UNNIE!" Chaeyeong called out but Jisoo keep running Chaeyeong look at Jennie who was looking at the door, Chaeyeong shook her head then followed Jisoo.

Jisoo keep running until she stop on a bench tears starts falling down on her eyes she just got rejected she really thought that Jennie feel the same way but she was wrong really wrong then she heard her phone ringing, she look at the caller and see it's her father she answered it.

"Hello Appa?" She said trying hard not to crack her voice, "Jisoo, I want to tell you something", "What is it?", "I'll flight you to New York to finish your study there", Jisoo thought for a second and think about her rejection if she accept it she can move on and forget everything happened.

"I'll agree to flight to New York.....", "Okay, sweetie your flight will be tomorrow don't worry about your school my secretary already told them and also Irene will be coming with you because her father want her to study in New York too", "Okay, Appa I have to go now I'll see you at home", "Bye, sweetie be careful okay?", "I will Appa Bye".

Jisoo wiped her tears while she look at Jennie and her picture together 'I have to move on', she said to herself then delete every photo of them together and also the solo photo of Jennie then she put her phone at her pocket then walks away "Taxi!" She called out and the taxi stop infront of her as she went inside.

3 years passed by.....

New York City

"Babe No!" Jisoo said between her giggled "Please, stop Irene!" The two of them feel down to the couch they look at each other with a smile "I love you" Irene said and peck her lips "I love you too" Jisoo said back and wipe some flour on Irene face.

"We should eat now because we have flight to attend later" Irene said and got up from Jisoo and pull her up "Okay" She said softly as they went to the dining area while holding hands.

It's been 3 years since Jisoo left Korea and now she is happy with Irene who was her friend back then but now she is her girlfriend they been together for about 2 years, Irene help Jisoo to move on until Jisoo fall in love with Irene.

Jisoo felt love every second she is with Irene she forget everything happened in Korea and now they are flying back to Korea for the announcement of her being the new CEO of her father's company.

"Babe, you ready to go?!" Irene said "Wait, a sec!" Jisoo shouted then close her bag then went downstairs "Let's go" Irene said Jisoo nodded and held her hand as they went out the house they live in and went inside the car.

JENNIE POV

Seoul, South Korea

"Get out!!" I yelled at my employee who bow down and quickly leave my office I sigh and rub my forehead "Stress unnie?" I opened my eyes and look at the person who spoke "Yeah, obviously" I answered coldly and focus on my computer.

"I have news for you" Lisa said and sat at my couch "If you are gonna tell stupid things my door is opened for you to leave" I said to her "How rude of you unnie" She said and rolled her eyes "I don't have time for something not important" I said seriously and remove my reading glasses.

"Jisoo unnie will be back here" Lisa said I stop from what I'm doing when I heard her name "She will arrived later with her Irene unnie" I look at Lisa "Irene?" She nodded and grab some whiskey at the coffee table infront of her.

"Yup, Irene unnie her girlfriend" Lisa said while she took a sip from her whiskey, I felt my heart ache when Lisa said that I don't know they are together since Jisoo left without announcement.

I missed her everytime since she left I was confuse about my feelings that time, that's why I rejected her I regret it now.

"Will have a welcome party for the both of them the girls plan it up at 7 usual bar" Lisa said and put down glass of whiskey "I have to go now unnie" Lisa said and went to me as she hug me "It's okay unnie" She whisper to me and went out my office, she knew that I already realize that I have feelings for Jisoo.

---------------------------------

This story is suggested by JENSOOKIM134

I'll updated the part two tomorrow.

----------------------------------