Late

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo got out of her house to go for a run, she wearing her sports bra and her Adidas shorts, she starts running "Morning Mrs. Lee" Jisoo greet the old lady that planting her plants.

"Good morning Jisoo" The old lady greeted back, Jisoo continue running "Morning Unnie!" A little girl greeted wave to her she wave back "Morning Soojin" Jisoo smiled at her.

Hours passed by.........

Jisoo went inside her house to take a shower and get ready for work, she finish bathing and change.

She's Kim Jisoo the CEO of the famous wine campaign in the world

She look at herself one last time before grabing her shoulder bag she got out of her house and went inside her car, she started the engine and her gate automatically opened, while she's driving, she dialed a number.

"Morning Love", "Morning too Love", "Are you on your way to work?", "Not yet", "Your still at home", "Yeah, I just woke up", "Is that so, sorry if I disturb you Love", "It's okay Love I have to get ready too", "Hmm, Okay", "Are you on your way to work?", "Yes, I'm driving to work", "Oh okay I just met you in lunch time, okay?", "Okay Love bye and I love you", "Yeah, bye I love you too".

Jisoo hung up and she arrived in front of her company, she got out the car "Good morning Ms. Kim" The butler said and bow at Jisoo who just nodded and give her car keys, she enter the building and her employees greet her and she just smile and nodded.

She got inside her personal elevator.

She arrived at her floor and was greeted by her secretary "Goodmorning Ms. Kim" her secretary Miyeon greeted "Morning, what is my scheduled for today?" Jisoo said and sat down at her sit Miyeon look at her IPad "You have a meeting with Mr. Kang at 10 am, meeting with Ms. Jung and Mr. Lee at 2 pm and a meeting with Ms. Jennie Kim at 3:30 pm" Miyeon said and look at her boss who's froze in her spot.

"Ms. Kim you alright?" Miyeon said "Did you say Jennie Kim?" Jisoo said without stuttering "Yes Ms. Kim?" Miyeon said with a confuse tone "Can you leave for a second?" Jisoo said seriously making Miyeon bow down and exit the office.

Then the flashback came back.

FLASHBACK

Jisoo stop at her spot when she see her girlfriend kissing someone else, she drop her drink that she's holding making the two girls stop at what they are doing "Jisoo....." her girlfriend mumbled "I'm s-sorry" Jisoo said and run away fast as she can to get away from the sceen that she just saw.

"Jisoo!" Yelled her girlfriend and let go of the girl that kissed her and run to chase Jisoo, she was fast to grab Jisoo wrist "Chu please hear me out" The girl said Jisoo didn't turn around and want to escape from the girl's grip but she can't because she's to weak to escape.