Always Him not ME

JENNIE POV

"I miss Hae In" Jisoo suddenly said while we are in the couch watching some shows Hae In is Jisoo's boyfriend it hurt me when she said that I am the one who's here but she's looking for him.

"You get to see him tomorrow though" I just said not sounding sad she pouted I move closer to her and hug her "Don't be sad Chu" I said I know when I hug her she will still think about him.

I always there to support Jisoo but she's still want Hae In to be there, whenever we go out there is no times she always say she miss Hae In I just keep silent, it's hard to see when the one you love looking for someone else.

I know I don't have the rights to say that because we are not together but we almost got together the problem is Hae In came along between us that's why I didn't get the chance to express my feelings for Jisoo.

"Let's just order something okay? Chicken?" I said she smiled automatically and nodded "Yes, please" She said I grab my phone and ordered "I still hope Hae In is here" She said I stay silent and just put a fake smiled.

'It always him not me......'

-------------------------------

It's been a long time since I last updated HEHE I'm sorry for the short story. I want to say I may unpublished the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE story because I will change everything but don't worry I will still publish it 😊😊.

Have a nice day everyone 😊😊.

---------------------------------